Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chris Clemons and Josh Evans among 4 players not at OTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/5/27/5...rs-sit-out

I hope Clemons family issue is ok and it's a shame Evans foot is injured Fs is big ?
i wonder why watson is out.

Quote:i wonder why watson is out.

Yeah I was wondering same thing and where is Colvin rehabbing from ACL injury?
Quote:i wonder why watson is out.

Holding out --- He's probably been reading this message board and now thinks he's 10x better than he really is.

Quote:Holding out --- He's probably been reading this message board and now thinks he's 10x better than he really is.

lol
Quote:Holding out --- He's probably been reading this message board and now thinks he's 10x better than he really is.

LOL! !....thats actually pretty good. :thumbsup: 
Um... Watson has put in multiple average seasons in Tampa. The guy is a stud.
Clemons posted pictures on Twitter over the weekend from what looked like was the Caribbean or Hawaii. I think he's alright.

Looks like some people missing their daily mouthful of Gusjuice
Quote:Clemons posted pictures on Twitter over the weekend from what looked like was the Caribbean or Hawaii. I think he's alright.

Family issue = family vaykay
Dakota Watson apparently out with Illness and Clemons expected to be there Wednesday.
haha

After reading here that someone thought we could probably get a 1st or 2nd round pick for him if we decided to trade him before he has an opportunity to drive down his trade value by actually playing.
What do you all think about moving Tsmith to fs he has the size and covering skills? Also, we know that he can hit.
Quote:What do you all think about moving Tsmith to fs he has the size and covering skills? Also, we know that he can hit.

Shouldn't he be a strong safety and play in the box?  we have that with Cyprien... or at least supposed to have that.

Thats a good point
Not worried about Clemons he is a Vet.

Do we still have Winston Guy?

Quote:Not worried about Clemons he is a Vet.

Do we still have Winston Guy?

Yes, he is currently starting at FS.
Quote:What do you all think about moving Tsmith to fs he has the size and covering skills? Also, we know that he can hit.

I think we should also have moved Guy Whimper to QB and Brad Meester to WR. 
Well the title of this blog isn't 100 percent accurate Clemons is only player that wasn't present first 2 days of OTA. Evans,Watson,Jensen out with injuries but are rehabbing and taking part in team meetings. Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson are not gonna be at practice today they are headed to rookie premiere which is this weekend. Lee injured his hand on Wednesday but nothing serious. Go Jaguars!
Pages: 1 2