Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me with a jersey situation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to find my wife a birthday present. I can't seem to find the NEW STYLE women's jersey that is Customizable(Any name and number, But not necessarily a player's name). She has the old Jersey and it's been over a year with the new ones but can't seem to locate a website that has them. Any help from Jaguar nation would be greatly appreciated!!!

GO JAGS!
have you tried the nfl site ?

I have and it appears they in fact do sell woman's jerseys that are customizable,, but only in the old style jersey, ie pre last year. Strange that that would be the case, and if that's wrong please correct me.
Really strange the ladies can't partake in the customizable jerseys. Anybody think possible to grab a Chinese knockoff,,, New style but customizable?
Quote:Really strange the ladies can't partake in the customizable jerseys. Anybody think possible to grab a Chinese knockoff,,, New style but customizable?

Can you get her a mans small and have it altered? I've never really wore the jerseys much because the men's usually end up looking like nightshirts on me.
Quote:Can you get her a mans small and have it altered? I've never really wore the jerseys much because the men's usually end up looking like nightshirts on me.
careful.. Talking about women in jags gear.. Drifter and deacon are watching :O
Quote:careful.. Talking about women in jags gear.. Drifter and deacon are watching :O

I'm used to those two...harmless as puppies!! Wink
Ever notice how popular puppies are?
Quote:Ever notice how popular puppies are?

They also pee everywhere...Tongue
Quote:They also pee everywhere... Tongue
I thought the term was "lactate"... :whistling:

Quote:I thought the term was "lactate"... :whistling:
ha
Quote:I thought the term was "lactate"... :whistling:

Yeah...no! :no: