Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: GAME BALLS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shad Khan:  For finally have the balls to fire Bradly.  Too late IMO but you can't change the past.

Marrone: Coincidence the first game he coaches the jags put a whooping on a team at home?  True accountability?  Marrone also showed guts like going for points at the end of the half and playing aggressively.  Gus soft serve philosophy is gone for good I hope.

Blake Bortles:  By far his best game of the season.  I was with the off with his head crowd but a game like this makes you wonder if he can put it together consistently.

Allen Robinson:  A real man out there.  Could of had 200 yards if Blake could of hit him in stride on a few of his throws.

Jalen Ramsy:  He is making a strong case for Defensive rookie of the year.  1st of what I hope are many pick 6's

Dante Fowler: This guy was a real terror today.  He flat out destroyed Mariotta on a sack and was pressuring all day. A couple pass deflections as well.

Lee for having a nice opening drive TD catch

Money Myers:  Simply money

Titans:  Cause it feels great to crush their playoff hopes and put a real beating on them.

Myers was not money, he missed 2 xpa's, when the jags are good and the pressure is on, he sucks.
Tennessee gets 2 big ones!
Hackett deserves one as well his offense was on fire other then when Blake was really off. 

Lee is becoming a fan favorite. Plays the game joyously. He's scored in consecutive weeks, offers versatility, and that pass was sweet. He can catch, run, return, now pass...

How about that route and catch by LeBortleau? Terrific