Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags rb coach "gerhart is a horse"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I also like this:

Gerhart ranked fourth in the NFL in yards after contact per rushing attempt (3.8) in Pro Football Focus' 2013 ratings. He has demonstrated a penchant for breaking arm tackles throughout his four-year NFL career.

Gerhart believes he has always had the skill set to be a starter, but was stuck behind the best running back in the game. One of our top 10 bargains entering free agency, Gerhart averaged 19 touches and 99.4 yards from scrimmage in eight games as Adrian Peterson's replacement.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...coach-says

3rd time this has been posted lol but regardless I think this kid is gonna get his carries.
Gerhart seemed really into the Jags ideas and system when he was interviewed by JP and John on the site. What most people do not know about Toby is his ability to pass protect. One of the better pass protectors in the NFL. Him and Storm should be interesting. Storm really wants to be a Jaguar. Both have great attitudes and talent.

Storm can learn a lot from Gerhart about how to pass protect better. I think they will be an awesome duo for us going forward. Like I said in the other thread I expect Gerhart to surprise people and make the probowl.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">on-7 and 11-on-11 drills.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">GERHART FITTING IN

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">When OTAs start, we’ll get our first look at new Jaguars running back Toby Gerhart, who signed a four-year, $10.5 million ($4.5 million guaranteed) contract March 12.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">“Toby is a very good football player and a very intelligent player,” running backs coachTerry Richardson said. “And he’s a great person so it’s not hard for him to fit into this environment. I’m very pleased and happy that we have him.”

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">The Jaguars were attracted to Gerhart because of his ability to gain yards after contact and thrive on third down.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">“Without a doubt,” Richardson said of Gerhart’s physical running style. “He’s a horse. He’s a big guy, and I talked to one of his former [position] coaches, and he was saying Toby had the strongest legs he’s been around in terms of his leg drive and leg power. We’re excited about that.”

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">http://members.jacksonville.com/sports/f...ready-make
Deja vu
Quote:Deja vu
sorry didn't see the other post
this is like the 4th thread lol
Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">“Toby is a very good football player and a very intelligent player,” running backs coachTerry Richardson said. “

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Cool. At least we'll win the RB Debate Competition.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">I want my RB chasin chickens !!!!

Watch Gus on OTA's talk about him. Basically you don't know till the pads go on. Seriously though, just watch some Vikings games and he was a beast.

Good player that is excited to be a Jaguar. Why isn't the Jacksonville hating media reporting that? Oh right, they hate Jacksonville.

Anyone know if Gerhart is a horse?
Quote:Anyone know if Gerhart is a horse?

Not sure but I do know that Storm Johnson and Cobb look nice. I expect to hear these names a lot in the future.
Quote:Not sure but I do know that Storm Johnson and Cobb look nice. I expect to hear these names a lot in the future.

I'm pretty sure he may be but I'm not 100% sure..
lol
oh, i thought they said he was a whorse.
Gerhart without his helmet kinda looks like a horse...

http://tinyurl.com/pz8catc
So he's a minotaur?
This thread has the potential to go so so wrong, so very quickly...

Quote:This thread has the potential to go so so wrong, so very quickly...

And no one has done it yet!!! I'm losing Faith here.
Pages: 1 2 3