Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do you believe in Aliens/folk lore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just kinda curious if you guys believe in aliens and other creatures of folk lore. I believe there are lots of things that are unexplained and some truth to all myths.
All Myths are based on some fact...... And to think that we're the ONLY intelligent life form in the universe is asinine

I do but probably not in the traditional form most ppl think of aliens
I saw a giant pink elephant last night. Does that count?

Quote:I saw a giant pink elephant last night. Does that count?

What were you drinking? (I may want some :teehee: )
Quote:What were you drinking? (I may want some :teehee: )
It was after about my 12th Crown & Coke and immediately following the moment when the little green men returned me from my monthly probing. :o  :ermm: 
Quote:It was after about my 12th Crown & Coke and immediately following the moment when the little green men returned me from my monthly probing. :o  :ermm:

They don't sanitize those probes between abductions, by the way.  I have an alien drinking buddy who lets me in on all their dirty little secrets.
Mermaids are real
Quote:They don't sanitize those probes between abductions, by the way.  I have an alien drinking buddy who lets me in on all their dirty little secrets.
You seem to be under the impression that they were the ones doing the probing. :woot: Come to think of it though, I don't believe I did shower .

Aliens - Yes

Aliens that come to America and abduct drunks and return them slightly violated - No

I believe there are other intelligent life forms out there in the universe?, yes....

Do I believe in stuff like "bigfoot" and the "lochness monster"?? and stuff of that ilk?....Ah, no. 

Quote:Aliens - Yes

Aliens that come to America and abduct drunks and return them slightly violated - No
Come on, now... That's why the aliens choose drunks so often. Who in their seemingly right mind would believe a drunk telling a wild story like that...
Quote:I believe there are other intelligent life forms out there in the universe?, yes....

Do I believe in stuff like "bigfoot" and the "lochness monster"?? and stuff of that ilk?....Ah, no. 
Come on, haven't you watched that show with the idiots who stand out in the woods and claim to be hunting Bigfoot?  If that doesn't prove its existence, then I don't know what does.
[Image: SPEED920_zps63491584.gif]

Quote:Aliens - Yes

It was a long trip, what would you do?
Quote:Mermaids are real
This. The ocean is a whole new world. I also belive in aliens and big foot.
I do believe the universe is too massive for us to be the only planet with life.  Bigfoot etc. not so much

If there are intelligent aliens out there in the world, I can't imagine why they would ever want to come here.
Quote:I do believe the universe is too massive for us to be the only planet with life. Bigfoot etc. not so much
Think about it tho. A regular ape standing upright is about the size they say big foot is. It's not that far off. Take evolution into account as well. If correct they once walked upright. I'm not sold that any if none walk the earth now. But I do belive Bigfoot is/was real.
Quote:Think about it tho. A regular ape standing upright is about the size they say big foot is. It's not that far off. Take evolution into account as well. If correct they once walked upright. I'm not sold that any if none walk the earth now. But I do belive Bigfoot is/was real.
as do I.. Plus biological mutations can express themselves in odd ways.
Pages: 1 2