Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will Jags lean heavier on run game this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...coach-says. Our bell cow averaged 3.8 yards per carry after contact. This article will also make TMD happy.
Nope
He will lead the league in carries and make the Pro Bowl.
Quote:I just posted this.
Use a more direct title next time junior moderator. 
Quote:Use a more direct title next time junior moderator.
keep it classy.
Quote:Use a more direct title next time junior moderator. 
[Image: i.imgur.com_3i2tw7l.gif]
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Swaguars" data-cid="213373" data-time="1401044756">

Use a more direct title next time junior moderator.
[Image: i.imgur.com_3i2tw7l.gif]</blockquote> dude this should have have been TMDs avatar.
Let's hope.

RB will be an interesting position this season, especially come cut time. Not enough room for all the RBs that the team has now.

I really think he could be in for a big season.

All the ingredients are there. Better offensive line to support him, better wide receivers to take some of the heat off him and (hopefully) he will have a burning desire to prove what he can do.

And I don't suppose Toby is complaining about being compared to a horse !
Quote:I really think he could be in for a big season.

All the ingredients are there. Better offensive line to support him, better wide receivers to take some of the heat off him and (hopefully) he will have a burning desire to prove what he can do.

And I don't suppose Toby is complaining about being compared to a horse !
I could see him cracking 1,100 and a few TDs. Will be good to see if he can withstand the work load prior to Bortles playing next season.
I've said this for a while, but I think he surprises people makes the probowl. I'm drafting him for my fantasy team as an under the radar pick.
Quote:I've said this for a while, but I think he surprises people makes the probowl. I'm drafting him for my fantasy team as an under the radar pick.

He would be a great RB2
Quote:[Image: i.imgur.com_3i2tw7l.gif]

This is rather disturbing to me.

What is that it's wearing?
Quote:This is rather disturbing to me.

What is that it's wearing?
horse mask and a dress? and yes it's disturbing.
Quote:horse mask and a dress? and yes it's disturbing.
[Image: tumblr_lxgplqgEWi1r52r8jo1_500.gif]
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ObjectiveJag" data-cid="213517" data-time="1401071100">

horse mask and a dress? and yes it's disturbing.
[Image: tumblr_lxgplqgEWi1r52r8jo1_500.gif]</blockquote> that movie used to give me nightmares.
If you look at Seattle offense and the direction Bradley seems to like I believe we will be a power running team. I am not sold on this offensive line yet. I still think after the June cuts are maybe training camp cuts we will see someone else entering the picture.I will be watching Linder and Brewster hard as the coaches will.

I am not sold on this line but believe me I want to be!!! We have the receivers now but are extremely young.It would make since to run a power offense till we grow into a passing team if we ever do.

It's going to be fun :yes: :yes: :yes: