Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags winning poll to have worst record of 2014 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know I shouldn't care and it's stupid, but I so disagree. We got some weapons on offense, a great defensive mind at coach, and some young athletes for him to work with on D. I think we win 6 or 7 games this year.

Here is the poll: http://walterfootball.com/rankerworstrecord2014.php

Vote for the Raiders!

Who cares?  Is it going to impact the actual results on the field?

Right now there's no obvious "bad" teams in the NFL to put below the Jags.  So I don't really have an argument against this.  There's like 3 to 5 good teams, and the rest are average. 

In some ways, 3 out of 4 teams in the AFC South should be towards the top of that list based on two things.

1.  Draft position during this last draft.  Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee all drafted early based on the previous season's record.

2.  Quarterback status.  None of the three teams have a stellar starting quarterback.  All three teams are rebuilding right now and have "a question" regarding the quarterback.  While Henne will be the starter, we all know that's for the short term.

And I won most likely to succeed in high school. What's your point?

Couldn't care less. It means nothing.....except this type of mass thought will help me cash in when I take the "over" on the Jags futures (over/ under win totals), so in a sense, I say "thank you" to the ignorant. :thumbsup: :yes: Keep up the good work!

Henne at QB, no premier pass rusher, no #1 receiver, 2 rookie receivers, rebuilt O-line, rookie one read, spread offense backup QB, question at rb, questionable depth talent when injuries occur.  Worst record is highly possible.

Last year no one would have guessed that Houston would have been the worst with all of the "Talent" they had on their roster.  No one knows, just sit back and enjoy the season.

WalterFootball is trash. He constantly rips on the Jags.

Quote: 

I doubt David Caldwell would be that savvy in real life
Stuff like that. What a loser.

Quote:Last year no one would have guessed that Houston would have been the worst with all of the "Talent" they had on their roster.  No one knows, just sit back and enjoy the season.

Exactly.  At this point last year, the Texans were favorites to go to the Super Bowl.  In my opinion, they aren't/weren't as bad (on paper) as their record showed.  Many of their losses last season were close games, unlike a lot of our losses.  They just kind of "melted down" during the last half of the season, hence new management/coaching staff.
Cowboys, Texans or Titans.
Anything can happen this year.  We have to be the biggest wildcard of a team of the 32.  Might as well be an expansion team again.

Best way to stuff it up their hineys is to knock off teams we aren't supposed to, and elbow out a team or two that was 'supposed' to get to the tourney.

Quote:Henne at QB, no premier pass rusher, no #1 receiver, 2 rookie receivers, rebuilt O-line, rookie one read, spread offense backup QB, question at rb, questionable depth talent when injuries occur.  Worst record is highly possible.
Even Chad Henne has never been on the team with the worst record in the league.

This isn't even the worst jaguar team historically and we have never in our history had the worst record in the league.

I think that is just wishful thinking on your part.
C'mon, it's Walter Football, and he hates the Jaguars with a seething passion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he boosted most of the votes himself. That seems like a Waltery thing to do.

Two words... Buffalo Bills

Quote:Exactly.  At this point last year, the Texans were favorites to go to the Super Bowl.  In my opinion, they aren't/weren't as bad (on paper) as their record showed.  Many of their losses last season were close games, unlike a lot of our losses.  They just kind of "melted down" during the last half of the season, hence new management/coaching staff.

.....yeah.... "melted down".....I , uh.....agree...... <coughtankedcough>
Walterfootball gets you guys to click that link, get page views and more ad revenue.

Yeah...that'll show him.

Walter is now doing his site for comedy but its not even that funny!
don't even care, kind of glad it will make it that much more glorious when it's blown completely out of the water.

So, we didn't win a popularity contest on Walterfootball. Color me shocked.

Pages: 1 2 3