Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Poz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does he have a mustache on the homepage now? Just induct him into the Pride already. Epitome of man

He looks mad on the homepage, but I don't remember seeing a moustache.

No doubt Paul Posluszny is the best linebacker on the team and has been since he arrived. I watched him play at Penn State and knew he was going to have a good NFL career.

It seems I recall a few posters calling for his head at one point.....

Thunderlips, the ultimate male.
Quote:It seems I recall a few posters calling for his head at one point.....

yes so a scupltor can truly understand what defined means.
Khan what have you done???!!!

Why would anybody say that? If your memory is accurate, you must be referring to TMD clones.
[Image: cf3aa77a22bfa4acd19ecf910edc2097.png]

Quote:Why would anybody say that? If your memory is accurate, you must be referring to TMD clones.
A lot of people complain because he's "overpaid" even tho his statline is almost identical to the NFLs current DPOY Kuechly. 
Quote:[Image: cf3aa77a22bfa4acd19ecf910edc2097.png]
the poz, so hot right now  [Image: hansel-is-so-hot-right-now.jpg]

Quote:A lot of people complain because he's "overpaid" even tho his statline is almost identical to the NFLs current DPOY Kuechly.
while I don't have any gripe with Poz or his pay there is a big difference between Poz and Kuechly.. Especially age.

Alfie was, so probably one of his minions.
guy looks a lot like JDR in his younger years.
Quote:Alfie was, so probably one of his minions.

When 4 years of high school groupthink isn't enough, there's always that....
Quote:guy looks a lot like JDR in his younger years.

Good call.
Quote:A lot of people complain because he's "overpaid" even tho his statline is almost identical to the NFLs current DPOY Kuechly. 

Indeed it is. In fact, Poz may have the best statline for this past season in the AFC.