Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which position will be our biggest need in 2015?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have filled a lot of holes with this draft and in FA.

OFFENSE

QB: Check

WR's: Check 

OL: Mostly Check (Questions at C) 

TE: Mostly Check (Marcedes is locked for another two years here). Possible 1st Round Pick, but unlikely. 

HB: Check (Gerhardt and Johnson will be great) 

DEFENSE

DT: Need youth (Alualu and Miller likely gone after next season, Marks is good, I'm excited to see if Coleman makes the team) 

DE: Need youth (Lots of old people on the DE front, could see them drafting a straight up DE, no LEO)

LB: Check (Smith, Hayes, Poz, we could find a replacement for Poz, but 1st round might be too early) 

FS: Likely candidate for 1st round selection (Maybe Josh Evans will magically get better) 

SS: Check (Cyprien develops) 

CB: Check  (I think Blackmon, Gratz, Colvin, and Ball will make a fine quartet of CB's)

2015: Biggest Needs (Of course a lot of it depends on this season, but just for the fun of speculation). 

1. DT 

2. FS 

3. LEO/DE 

1st Round Selection: FS 

Too early for this thread. Football is almost here. Enjoy it while you can.
FS, since the Jags will be running a different front on D. Per BCC.
I'd like to see us take a shutdown corner if available, granted Colvin doesn't turn into that. 

Free Safety, Middle Linebacker, and Tight End.
QB again.

Center,Tight End and Nose tackle. NT most likely to get drafted in first rd. First rd Tight End and Center rarely work out well. 

FS

DE

TE
FS/DE really jumps out...

OC, CB, LB, TE all seem like positions that a 2nd/3rd rounder could step in an start.

TE or DE.
Quote:QB again.
You see me trollin...they hatin....

[Image: haters-gonna-hate-dancing-troll-face-trollface.gif]
Wallbash
Quote:FS/DE really jumps out...

OC, CB, LB, TE all seem like positions that a 2nd/3rd rounder could step in an start.
Not CB. We have a future starter in Colvin.
Quote:Not CB. We have a future starter in Colvin.
Or he could be our future FS...
should of did a poll

You joke, but if Bortles sits all of 2014 then one can say we'll need to replace Henne in 2015. Fortunately we won't need to draft a guy or sign a free agent to do that, but it's a legit answer to the title question.

Quote: 

TE: Mostly Check (Marcedes is locked for another two years here). Possible 1st Round Pick, but unlikely.

Marcedes sucks, is ridiculously overpaid, and is NOT a lock to be here for 2 more years. I know some of you have this odd love for him, but enjoy next season, giraffe lovers, he gone after that. 

Quote:Not CB. We have a future starter in Colvin.

Lol a guy coming off ACL surgery we got in 4th round. I hope you're right but can we be realistic for 10 seconds? Ok nevermind.

1. CB

2. FS

3. OC

4. DL

Personal opinion.
1. DE 2. C 3. FS 4. NT 5. LB 6. TE
Right tackle, defensive tackle (alualu replacement of gen's pick), fs [unless they move telvin smith to fs]..IMO
Pages: 1 2