Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our Linebacker Position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has it gotten better? 

What's your next random thought so we can anticipate the thread? Wink

Quote:What's your next random thought so we can anticipate the thread? 

Are you being sarcastic with me sir?

If so...you will not win this game, with all means.

Well I see Dakota Watson starting outside with Telvin Smith. Poz in the middle, with Watson moving to LEO in nickel and passing downs. Smith will be at least a nickel linebacker alongside Poz but I do see him winning a starting job.
Swaguars got a brother or nah?

Quote:Are you being sarcastic with me sir?

The fact that you had to ask the question is a declaration of surrender.
Quote:Swaguars got a brother or nah?

No, but evidently JagzBoi93 does.

Lost Russ added Telvin n Dakota.
Why does FBT cry like a child on every thread that doesn't have 10 paragraphs in the OP. 

Quote:What's your next random thought so we can anticipate the thread? Wink
can we turn it into a new forum game? 
Quote:Are you being sarcastic with me sir?

Looks like FBT did.
Quote:Well I see Dakota Watson starting outside with Telvin Smith. Poz in the middle, with Watson moving to LEO in nickel and passing downs. Smith will be at least a nickel linebacker alongside Poz but I do see him winning a starting job.

This is going to be a long year for me if I have to keep correcting people. Dekoda Watson was not named after two states.

Watson is the new Otto linebacker. The Leo is a defensive end. Who said Watson is going to be a Leo?

So is Telvin Smith going to replace Geno Hayes in the starting lineup? Or are you saying he will be Watson's backup?

It will be interesting to see if we get better or worse at Russell Allen's spot.
Quote:This is going to be a long year for me if I have to keep correcting people. Dekoda Watson was not named after two states.

Watson is the new Otto linebacker. The Leo is a defensive end. Who said Watson is going to be a Leo?

So is Telvin Smith going to replace Geno Hayes in the starting lineup? Or are you saying he will be Watson's backup?

It will be interesting to see if we get better or worse at Russell Allen's spot.

who care's about the misspell errors jaguars woman you know who he was referring to so therefore, don't sweat little stuff like that my dear friend. 

Quote:Why does FBT cry like a child on every thread that doesn't have 10 paragraphs in the OP.

Not sure, maybe you could start a thread on it?
It definitely has more depth. Are the starters elite or pro-bowl calibre (minus Poz)? Not necessarily, but like Seattle, our LBs don't need to be elite. Love the additions of Watson and Smith. Our defense will be a lot better because we have more versatility at LB now. Plus a better defensive line and secondary, more depth
I imagine out of our base defense Watson will be the Otto and Hayes WLB. Then Watson will be one of the pass rushers in nickel situations while Smith comes in to sub for Hayes.

Yes.

I hope Telvin Smith brings it like he did at FSU. If he does and earn playing time our defense will be much faster. We needed some playmakers and I think Watson & Smith bring that capability to our defense.

We've certainly improved in the areas of speed and coverage.

I don't see how one can argue we haven't gotten better.

Quote:We've certainly improved in the areas of speed and coverage.

I don't see how one can argue we haven't gotten better.

Don't worry, somebody on here will figure out a way.
Pages: 1 2