Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Football Gameplan's 2014 Draft Grades - Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2014-n...e-jaguars/

Good afternoon Jags fans! Here's my '14 draft grades video for you guys

Enjoy!

Em

Good job Em. You seem very high on Storm Johnson. Any ideas why you think he fell to the 7th round?
Quote:Good job Em. You seem very high on Storm Johnson. Any ideas why you think he fell to the 7th round?

Fumbles....
Thanks Gang! @knarnn - BlueEyedJag said it the best…Those fumble issues is probably what plagued him

I don't remember hearing much from the draft analyst.

Not bad, but you really need to work on your content writing skills.  More of this video was about un-drafted rookies, and didn't really cover the full draft class.  I disagree with the QB analysis, but all of that is just opinion.

Quote:Not bad, but you really need to work on your content writing skills.  More of this video was about un-drafted rookies, and didn't really cover the full draft class.  I disagree with the QB analysis, but all of that is just opinion.

What about my content writing skills need work?
Thanks again for the analysis. Hope you're right about everything except Bortles.

Nice job.
Quote:What about my content writing skills need work?

Don't get me wrong, I think you are doing a very good job.  What I meant was, at the beginning of the video you said that you were going to discuss the Jaguar's draft from the first round, all the way to the 7th round.  Then more time is spent talking about un-drafted rookies.
You share the same views on Bortles as I do, but I think Manziel is a bum. 

Nice vid and recap.