Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Revenge from 1999?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This doesn't quite equate to true revenge, but it's a start. The team looked way better today.

I want true revenge for 1999 and today only proved it to me. I was only a child an still the ecstasy of today was link to the pain of 1999. Man that felt so good. 

Honestly, I would have preferred a loss for the draft position but happy they won in that fashion. It gave me hope.

Happy Holidays

Go Jags!

Quote:This doesn't quite equate to true revenge, but it's a start. The team looked way better today.

I want true revenge for 1999 and today only proved it to me. I was only a child an still the ecstasy of today was link to the pain of 1999. Man that felt so good.

Honestly, I would have preferred a loss for the draft position but happy they won in that fashion. It gave me hope.

Happy Holidays

Go Jags!

Even at 3 or 4 wins... We will have a nice, high draft pick. I'll take the win Smile
True revenge is beating them in the playoffs on the way to winning the super bowl.
Snapping the chicken leg of MM is a good payback for 2003 when that tack player's  cheap hit ended the career of Manowai.

Screw the draft, we suck at the draft. We just smacked the tacks and broke their QB in our house on Christmas eve, ruining their playoff hopes.

It doesn't get any better than that.