Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2014 Opponents- how will we do this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll make a bold prediction and say 9-7, 8-8 is my worse case scenario.

I think we can beat: The new york Giants ( especially if the bad Eli shows up). I also believe the Cowboys are a week team this year, not sure if The trip to London will be a disadvantage. I think we can also beat the Dolphins, sweep the Titans, Split with the Colts, split with the Texans, and may pull off two wins against the Browns and the Bengals. We can also squeeze out and upset or two.

This is all my humble opinion of course. Where do you see us in 2014.
4-12,  Henne at quarterback, no premier pass rusher, no #1 receiver, question at rb, rebuilt o-line.

I think it'll be right around 6 wins give/take one
Depends on who's tanking in December.  Sorry...jk

I can see 6-10 or 7-9.

Regarding the "bad Eli," we have to make him show up.

I think our best chances at wins include Washington, Indy at home, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Cleveland, Miami, Dallas, and the Texans.

I would say at least 6 wins. The defense should be much improved from last season given the off season signings.

8-8 but we'll start slow, maybe 1-3.

I have been saying for weeks 9-7. Is no one listening?

I say 7-9. I think thats realistic if we stay healthy.
5-11 or 6-10

Everything goes perfect (Bortles is the opening day ready to go starter, opponents best player is always injured, Jaguars are healthy all season) and the Jaguars could have a much better year than people figure.

If things are more normal then probably 4 or 5 wins.

First quarter of the season, 1-3 or possibly 2-2.  Possible wins are against the Redskins and the Colts.

Second quarter of the season, at best 3-1 but not likely.  Possible wins include Titans, Browns and Dolphins.

Third quarter of the season, maybe 1-3 with possible wins against the Bengals or the Colts after the bye week.

Fourth quarter of the season, at best 3-1 and again not likely.  Possible wins are the Texans twice and the Titans.

I would guess overall a 7-9 season isn't out of the question and a best case scenario would be 8-8.

Why no one thinks we can beat the Iggles ??  Whaa...  they ain't got no G-juice.

Quote:Why no one thinks we can beat the Iggles ??  Whaa...  they ain't got no G-juice.

If our OL plays well, I think we can move the ball against them.  But I can't count on that happening at this point.

My other concern is slowing them down defensively.

We weren't particularly strong stopping the run or the pass, and the Eagles do both well, even with the loss of Jackson.
Quote:Why no one thinks we can beat the Iggles ?? Whaa... they ain't got no G-juice.
if we can stop the run I think we have a decent chane. We did get Red Bryant and if Roy Miller is healthy we should be much better in That dept.
Quote:Why no one thinks we can beat the Iggles ?? Whaa... they ain't got no G-juice.
I think Foles could drop backdown to reality. Would be in our favor.
Tank for mariota> bortles
One thing I'm confident about is the Jaguars will far exceed the expectations of the oddsmaker mentioned in the following article:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-15-games/

5-7 wins
Quote:I'll make a bold prediction and say 9-7, 8-8 is my worse case scenario.

I think we can beat: The new york Giants ( especially if the bad Eli shows up). I also believe the Cowboys are a week team this year, not sure if The trip to London will be a disadvantage. I think we can also beat the Dolphins, sweep the Titans, Split with the Colts, split with the Texans, and may pull off two wins against the Browns and the Bengals. We can also squeeze out and upset or two.

This is all my humble opinion of course. Where do you see us in 2014.

idk man ny has odell beckham.
Pages: 1 2