Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Programming Note: Bradley on NFL Total Access last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars' Head Coach Gus Bradley on NFL Total Access tonight at 8 on NFL Network.

On it!

Everyone loves Gus.

Quote:Jaguars' Head Coach Gus Bradley on NFL Total Access tonight at 8 on NFL Network.

cool !!  Thanks for the head's up.
For those of you who did not see the interview last night...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...4626818c49

I thought it was Gus Bradley's single best interview of his career.  He was truly masterful in his responses.

Unequivocal as well.  

Quote:For those of you who did not see the interview last night...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...4626818c49
Thanks for posting the link, I missed it.
After seeing a picture of Gus Bradley on NFL.com I felt like an idiot for not assuming the interview would be posted online because I had to wait 35 minutes for it.

Did anyone else feel like NFLN was trying to put off the interview as long as possible? I got that idea when they repeated the news Minnesota won Super Bowl 52.

That really was a good interview with Bradley. 

It's clear, they're not wavering on their plan for Bortles.

I liked the fact that they are happy with where Bortles is at currently, but that he will benefit greatly from sitting behind Henne.  They're really putting a lot of faith in Henne this year, which is also interesting.  Hopefully he responds well.

They're eager to get to the OTAs so they can see the WR competition.  Sullivan has to be a happy camper.

There seems to be something really special happening here in Jacksonville. Shad has been a huge boost to the city IMO. 

I love listening to this man speak. Is that odd?

Quote:I thought it was Gus Bradley's single best interview of his career.  He was truly masterful in his responses.

Unequivocal as well.  

Really?....meh, I thought it was "okay"...I mean, by all means not bad or anything.....it just seemed like the usual run of the mill interview to me. I just didn't think anything really stood out. Not sure what was so "masterful" about what was said. :unsure:

Quote:I love listening to this man speak. Is that odd?

I made the comparison before to Pat Croce. They are similar in the way they talk/ energy.