Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Peyton Manning Is A Woman And Got Arrested In A Drug Bust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Peyton Manning Is A Woman And Got Arrested In A Drug Bust

Cops ended Peyton Manning's alleged drug career on Sunday, just like the Seahawks ended Peyton Manning's alleged football career in Super Bowl 48.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/19...weird-news

Similar forehead.

I'm going out on a limb and gonna say that her parents are Vol fans....
Quote:I'm going out on a limb and gonna say that her parents are Vol fans....

I'll go out a bit further on that limb and say that they're probably cousins too.
Quote:I'll go out a bit further on that limb and say that they're probably cousins too.

That goes without saying!
Come on, not all people in Tennessee are cousins...... (some of them are brother and sister)

My mothers parents are from Tennessee, and embarrassingly enough...they were cousins. Blush
Quote:My mothers parents are from Tennessee, and embarrassingly enough...they were cousins. Blush

I'm pretty sure it's a state law or something.

I plan to go to Tennessee for the game this year.  I hear it's 'Take Care of Your Tooth' day.  They're giving out free rock candy.
My great Grandmothers parents were 2nd cousins and we're from Maryland

Quote:My great Grandmothers parents were 2nd cousins and we're from Maryland

You're below the Mason Dixon... It's all fair game now!! Wink
A buddy of mine told me a story of when he was on instructor duty in the navy. One of his students was having some problems on the home front and it was affecting his training. He was finally pulled into the office and quizzed about the root of his troubles. It was then he told them that his mother-in-law had been staying at his home to help look after her young pregnant daughter, but also to keep an eye on her young son-in-law. The MIL kept such close tabs on him that she in turn became expectant as well.

Brother uncle, meet sister aunt.
Quote:A buddy of mine told me a story of when he was on instructor duty in the navy. One of his students was having some problems on the home front and it was affecting his training. He was finally pulled into the office and quizzed about the root of his troubles. It was then he told them that his mother-in-law had been staying at his home to help look after her young pregnant daughter, but also to keep an eye on her young son-in-law. The MIL kept such close tabs on him that she in turn became expectant as well.

Brother uncle, meet sister aunt.

There is a special place in hell for parents like that!
how did this thread turn in to a cousins thing? It's about Jughead II

Quote:how did this thread turn in to a cousins thing? It's about Jughead II

You know there was some cousining going on that was responsible for that Neanderthal forehead!!!