Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans or Colts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think wins the South?

I'm hoping it's the Colts.
Hoping for the Texans, because that means we beat the Colts next week.

the 'horns will win.....clots are going down.

It's a big Game so obviously Luck is having a disaster.
Current AFCS standings (prior to Houston playing tonight):

Houston 8-6 (5-0)

Titans 8-7 (1-4)

Colts 7-8 (2-3) assuming loss to OAK

So, it looks like Houston will win the division if they beat Cincy tonight (going to 9-6).

Tennessee still has hope (although MM is done). They absolutely NEED Houston to lose tonight. If that happens, Tenn vs Houston next week will be for the division title (winner going to 9-7).

Colts are done if they lose to OAK (they're getting blown out currently). The best record INDY can hope for is 8-8, and that's not enough.

Houston wins tonight, it's over.
I hope Coltswarrior isn't too upset..

Hahahahahahaha
If the Texans go 1-1 it's a clinch.  I hate to cheer an injury, but without Mariota I'd be very sad if the Texans can't get the last game if they lose right now against the Bengals.

Quote:If the Texans go 1-1 it's a clinch. I hate to cheer an injury, but without Mariota I'd be very sad if the Texans can't get the last game if they lose right now against the Bengals.
Yup.

Houston has not been very good on the road this year, for the most part.

Texans need a win tonight. They are AFCS Champs if they beat Cincy. If they lose, Tenn vs Houston next week is for the division.
When I picked the Texans to win the division I never thought it would go down like this. I basically had our record and the tacks flipped.
Texans are the division winners
Better them than the stinkin'tacks or clots

Texans might be the most boring division winner ever. I'm not saying worst, just the most boring. There have been 7-9 and 8-8 division winners that were much more fun to watch, i.e. Seattle with Marshawn Lynch. I get bored to tears watching their games but congrats to them for winning the division and making the playoffs. I'd love for the Jags to be a boring division winner.