Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rookie Mini-Camp Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am planning on attending the Rookie mini-camp on Saturday. I was wondering if I could get some tips for getting some autographs (Time to get there, where to stand, where to park, etc.) I have already registered for tickets. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

You're best bet for autographs is after practice. I uses to leave camp 10-15 mins early and I find a good place by the gate for autographs. I always had luck going to the very end of the gate so I was the last person they see.
Your best bet to get autographs is to go to the Friday practice.  The crowd won't be as big.

If you an adult trying to get autographs....please do not block any kids. And don't be surprised if some players skip you and try to sign for all the young ones.

Quote:If you an adult trying to get autographs....please do not block any kids. And don't be surprised if some players skip you and try to sign for all the young ones.
I'm an adult but don't worry I'm not like "those" guys. I will gladly let a kid in front of me to get an autograph.