Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson back to back 1k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Na...

But what a monster game he had. Atleast we know we still have a number 1 WR. He played awesome today.
Yeah, good to see him back to his ole' self'

I love you A-rob no matter how much you hate me! 

His receiving yards will almost be cut in half by seasons end.
200 yard game against the clots c'mon ARob you can do it.

Quote:200 yard game against the clots c'mon ARob you can do it.

He could pull a Jimmy Smith and go ham
Trade him

He and Bortles unfortunately rode my fantasy football bench, and could be the reason I lose my Super Bowl
What is he at right now? 600?

Quote:What is he at right now? 600?
He's just over 800 after today.
Quote:He's just over 800 after today.
Pretty impressive with how bad our offense has been, It feels like he should be at 400 lol.
Quote:Pretty impressive with how bad our offense has been, It feels like he should be at 400 lol.
Agreed that`s why I still feel hes our number 1 by a large bit. Lee has been good but even with how good hes been hes still not at the same numbers as Robinson.
He's missed out on a lot of potential yardage due to poor accuracy on BB's part. He hasn't been as good as last season, but still been good. 

If Bortles didn't overthrow him in the past, he'd be at 1000 or over it... In a down year.

Hope we can keep.these 3 WRs together.
Quote:Hope we can keep.these 3 WRs together.

4 WR. Walter's is great fill WR who can play any spot (X, Y, or Z). He also has great hands and Bortles trust.