Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It's hard to dislike Marqise Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He seems so down to earth and humble. 

You could've included this thought in the 3 other threads you've created. Did you really need to start an entirely separately one?
Quote:You could've included this thought in the 3 other threads you've created. Did you really need to start an entirely separately one?

You could have easily ignored this thread or clicked out after reading it. Did you really need to make a post to complain about it?
Quote:You could've included this thought in the 3 other threads you've created. Did you really need to start an entirely separately one?
You could have sent me a private message if you had  any concerns about the topics I've posted on this board  yet you decided to bump a topic you clearly do not like for absolutely no reason.

Back to the topic, His voice is similar to Vitos, it's like it was meant to be lol.

Got my popcorn.. Kettle corn this time.
Quote:Got my popcorn.. Kettle corn this time.

Yum!! Kettle corn!!
Quote:Yum!! Kettle corn!!
they even started making the kinda where you can put Carmel on it.. Good stuff.
There are some rude dudes on this forum
Quote:There are some rude dudes on this forum
Rude/Sarcasm is the motto for this board. 
Quote:Rude/Sarcasm is the motto for this board.
sarcasm will keep you sane here.
Marquise Lee was my favorite player in this years draft class. Did I think he'd become a Jaguar? Nope. Am I stoked? Yep!
His personality is contageous.. Kinda fits in here huh. 

I could lock this thread.