Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Draft Academy on ESPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now...Bortles and Lee
Lol they have a few good scenes together, so much funnier knowing that they both ended up here. I'm glad it worked out that way.
Good show.

Not Jags related but Desir seems like a great guy with his head on straight. If your familiar with his story, you know why and are rooting for him.
This is awesome. Am I late to the show? Is this a rerun?
Quote:This is awesome. Am I late to the show? Is this a rerun?

Im not sure. I watched some last week that was leading up to the draft but I didn't know it would continue after as well.
Marqis comes across as that one guy you just can't root against. Glad that he's a Jaguar and got to be teammates with Blake.
Fun view into these guys' draft experiences.  Lee looks like a good guy with a lot of enthusiasm.

Just realized that Desir was the only one out of the five who didn't end up I'm the AFC South.
Cool to watch a guy take that call. No faking that emotion.
Lee's story is pretty down right depressing. He's a player that is easy to root for and instantly becomes one of my favorite Jags. He's sincerely genuine in the way he carries himself and is out to prove his doubters wrong. He has a fan in me.
I really want a Lee jersey but if he's really #11 ewwww

Cool to see Bortles and Lee already have a rapport.

Quote:I really want a Lee jersey but if he's really #11 ewwww

You can just take some duct tape and a magic marker to your Gabbert one. Problem solved.  :thumbsup:
Quote:You can just take some duct tape and a magic marker to your Gabbert one. Problem solved.  :thumbsup:

I thought about going to TJMaxx to see if they had any. There has to be a way to just remove the name.
Quote:I thought about going to TJMaxx to see if they had any. There has to be a way to just remove the name.

Act like you're going to tackle it, the name should run right off.
Quote:I thought about going to TJMaxx to see if they had any. There has to be a way to just remove the name.

ill sell you mine for 1 slice of pizza. 
Quote:Act like you're going to tackle it, the name should run right off.

Good idea
GOATLES is well on his way, boys.

Did anyone notice how many times he sticks his tounge out of his mouth lol one day we might be the home to a starting QB who bit off his tounge after getting hit in the NFL.