Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles' first check to be written
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
with the money from his rookie deal, will be to pay for his brother's schooling at Ole Miss (baseball player).  Classy answer, let's see if he can back up the talk!

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/nfl-drafte...06842.html

I thought he was supposed to buy a Ferrari that he can drink and drive with
That is telling of the person he is. Grounded is awesome.

Manziel has a party tab to pay off.

Clowney has to pay for a Rolex and a bunch of jewelry he bought for himself and his entourage.

Bortles pays for his brother's college education.
Everything I read about Bortles suggests that he is a class act. Man I hope he can stay that way.

Quote:Everything I read about Bortles suggests that he is a class act. Man I hope he can stay that way.

It sounds like he comes from good stock.  Those are guys who usually don't let their egos get out of control.
Quote:It sounds like he comes from good stock. Those are guys who usually don't let their egos get out of control.

Yeah I can't see him changing who he is.
The sad thing is that nobody will care if he sucks.

Quote:The sad thing is that nobody will care if he sucks.

He better not suck then.
Quote:He better not suck then.
He won't.
The team drafted well and is raising the roster talent.  If he isn't the franchise quarterback, another one will be selected.  This team is preparing for forward movement finally.  Of course the process will be easier if he is the franchise.

Quote:The sad thing is that nobody will care if he sucks.
I don't think he will.  But, ya never know.
I just look at someone like Roger Staubach here in Dallas, what a classy, dignified ambassador for the sport he is. I wish more athletes would emulate Staubach. I hope Bortles keeps it classy - that's a great way for a player to develop an enduring fan base.

Speaking of which - the forum administrators need to add the word "Bortles" to the forum's dictionary - I'm hoping we're talking about him for a long time to come! :thumbsup:

That's awesome!

Quote:Speaking of which - the forum administrators need to add the word "Bortles" to the forum's dictionary - I'm hoping we're talking about him for a long time to come! :thumbsup:

Have you tried right clicking on it?  It's probably your dictionary that needs changing. 

Right click > Add to dictionary
All he has to do is lead us to one playoff win and he'd already be considered one of the top 3 QBs in Jacksonville history. I kid to an extent but not really.
Remember when every semi available daughter was being offered to HWSNBN.

Somehow I think Lindsey has that sown up and grounded to boot.

Love that ride with JP, "Naw I got an 05 F150 that shakes when whenever......"

Upgrade?   Naw, I'll get it fixed.

Bo, Lettie and Mike gotta jump on that!

HeadSlap

Quote:Remember when every semi available daughter was being offered to HWSNBN.

Somehow I think Lindsey has that sown up and grounded to boot.

Love that ride with JP, "Naw I got an 05 F150 that shakes when whenever......"

Upgrade?   Naw, I'll get it fixed.

Bo, Lettie and Mike gotta jump on that!

HeadSlap

hittin the booze early in the day, eh?
I'm sorry, fast cars, and loose women was the correct answer...fast cars and loose women, well our contestants never leave empty handed so tell him what he gets...

Pages: 1 2