Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: World's heaviest drinking countries revealed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

World's heaviest drinking countries revealed - and the UK doesn't even make the top 10

eople in the UK are among the most prolific drinkers in the world, according to a report released by the World Health Organisation (WHO).

Britons over the age of 15 on average drink 11.6 litres of pure alcohol a year, according to the “Global status report on alcohol and health 2014”.

The report provides country profiles for alcohol consumption in the 194 WHO member states, looking at the resulting impact on public health and policy responses.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...57860.html

Oh. I thought this was about fat people drinking.
What does this tell me?

Russkies are bored, depressed and hate their livers.

African Nations don't drink only for fear that militant Islamists will kill them for doing so.

The Canucks and Aussies are the ones to bang a few beers with. Hey, hockey and rugby. Need to unwind.

US becoming tea drinking yuppies who are vegans and wine sippers. C'mon USA. We can pound em as good as the Crikeys and the Eh's can't we? Time to binge, you weiners. I wanna see the darker color on the map next time.. Or colour for that matter.
Quote:What does this tell me?

African Nations don't drink only for fear that militant Islamists will kill them for doing so.

The Canucks and Aussies are the ones to bang a few beers with. Hey, hockey and rugby. Need to unwind.

US becoming tea drinking yuppies who are vegans and wine sippers. C'mon USA. We can pound em as good as the Crikeys and the Eh's can't we? Time to binge, you weiners. I wanna see the darker color on the map next time.. Or colour for that matter.

I'm doing my part!
Quote:What does this tell me?

They've been known to stand in line for toilet paper and bread. Yeah, I'd drink too..
In my area, there is a quite large Russian community, they are different folks for sure. Good people though.