Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning everyone, newbie here. Been a fan since 1995 and still go to the games. Can't wait until the season starts.
Welcome!

Welcome to the madhouse. Prepare yourself both mentally and physically for what will follow. You have entered a caldron of wildly swinging viewpoints and attitudes. Your participation is welcome.

Quote:Welcome to the madhouse. Prepare yourself both mentally and physically for what will follow. You have entered a caldron of wildly swinging viewpoints and attitudes. Your participation is welcome.

No it's not, go away.

/kidding...welcome.
Welcome aboard. 

A few suggestions.

• Read a lot on the board. 
  • Contribute when you feel comfortable doing so. 
  • Don't start threads for every random thought that pops into your head.  Look first to see if anyone else has already started one of the other 86 conversations on the same topic.
Follow those 3 simple rules and you'll be off to a good start.

This here river don't go to Aintry.
And remember, pics or GTHO.

Welcome

Don't let this place taint your love for the Jags. :whistling:

:devil:

Post lots and lots of emoticons :thumbsup:
Quote:Post lots and lots of emoticons :thumbsup:

That is a major requirement!!!! :yes:
Quote:Good morning everyone, newbie here. Been a fan since 1995 and still go to the games. Can't wait until the season starts.

Is there anything you want to talk about?  Like why weren't you a fan in 1993?  And honestly, you posted this at 11:56 am which is the afternoon.  
Quote:Is there anything you want to talk about? Like why weren't you a fan in 1993? And honestly, you posted this at 11:56 am which is the afternoon.

Actually...11:56 is four minutes before noon. Noon being 12:00pm. Anything after 12:00pm is "after noon"

He's on his own for the whole non fan for two years thing though! :thumbsup:
Quote:Is there anything you want to talk about?  Like why weren't you a fan in 1993?  And honestly, you posted this at 11:56 am which is the afternoon.  

Where did you learn to tell time?
Come on, after like 11:50 am its good afternoon.  That's an unwritten rule.  Look it up!  

Quote:Come on, after like 11:50 am its good afternoon.  That's an unwritten rule.  Look it up!

Sorry...you're guilty of premature nooning!!
Quote:Sorry...you're guilty of premature nooning!!

It'll catch on...  And I think you just made up the word nooning.  Ha, maybe that'll catch on as well.

Watch out for a guy named The Mad Dog :p
Quote:It'll catch on... And I think you just made up the word nooning. Ha, maybe that'll catch on as well.

Nooning is the verb for nooner.
Quote:Nooning is the verb for nooner.

I feel like I just became a little smarter.
Pages: 1 2