Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who starts on the offensive line?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joekel, Linder, Brewster, Beadles, Paztor

??
Joeckel, Beadles, Brewster, Linder, Pasztor

With Brewster being the question mark.
I'd kinda like to see what McClendon can do at Center.

I'd also like to see what Brewster could do on a different team. Or Job Corps.
Quote:I'd also like to see what Brewster could do on a different team. Or Job Corps.
lmao

I dunno coaches seem to like the effort he's put in over the off season, but I think there's a chance that bawando beats him out after watching his game film.  Just work on his first step and he basically man handled the people around him in the penn state game
Should be Joeckel, Beadles, Mack, Linder, Pasztor... Stupid Browns.
How many total OL will be kept on the 53?

I like the fact we have a lot of buying power next year. Mack would have are up any chance at a major free agent IMO.
Quote:Should be Joeckel, Beadles, Mack, Linder, Pasztor... Stupid Browns.

Mack would be great for Bortles and I wonder if Bortles would have better chance of starting?
Quote:I like the fact we have a lot of buying power next year. Mack would have are up any chance at a major free agent IMO.

Ummmm, wut?? 
Luke Zane Luke Brandon Austin- Beasts!  Bradfield and Brewster sure backups if not starter (Brewster)

Quote:Ummmm, wut?? 

I think he's talking 2015.
Quote:Mack would be great for Bortles and I wonder if Bortles would have better chance of starting?

I doubt Bortles starting is tied to who is playing center.  It's all about his progress. 
Joeckel, Beadles, McClendon, Linder, Pasztor

Bradfield + one other backup tackle

Brewster + one other backup guard

Nowak is gonna be on the bubble but he played decently before he got hurt.