Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What kept Stephen Morris from being drafted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Size? Cuz this kid has an arm and mobility. 

He's not very good. The only reason he is getting a chance here is because of Coach Fisch. He already knows the offense, so he can come in and be a useful camp arm from day 1

Quote:He's not very good. The only reason he is getting a chance here is because of Coach Fisch. He already knows the offense, so he can come in and be a useful camp arm from day 1
He's not very bad either from what I've seen. 
To sum it up he's a poor man's Logan Thomas, without the size.

He wildly inconsistent and leaves a lot to be desired in terms of accuracy. He went exactly where he was supposed to go. He owes Fisch big time for giving him employment for a few months. He'll be bagging groceries in the near future.
Quote:He's not very bad either from what I've seen. 

http://espn.go.com/college-football/play...hen-morris

His stat line pretty much screams mediocre, the only thing that's impressive is his YPA and that is more to do with scheme anyway.
58% career completion pct in college?....

Quote:58% career completion pct in college?....
Bortles stats aren't spectacular either. 
Quote:Bortles stats aren't spectacular either. 

They're pretty damn solid.

68% 3581 yrds. 9.4 YPA 25 TD 9 INT
Quote:They're pretty damn solid.

68% 3581 yrds. 9.4 YPA 25 TD 9 INT

For college that's meh. 
Quote:For college that's meh. 

He doesn't run an Air Raid where he's going to throw for 50 TD's like Timmy Chang or Geno Smith. For his system those are very good.

Quote:He doesn't run an Air Raid where he's going to throw for 50 TD's like Timmy Chang or Geno Smith. For his system those are very good.
Yeah but 9 Ints is kinda ew. 
Quote:Yeah but 9 Ints is kinda ew. 

I completely agree. He has to cut down on the mistakes at the next level. Part of that will be to continue to repair his mechanics and getting him to use his lower body.
Swaguars topic. 

We'll learn to ignore them with time, I hope.

Quote:I completely agree. He has to cut down on the mistakes at the next level. Part of that will be to continue to repair his mechanics and getting him to use his lower body.
and even 9 not that bad.. He does the hard to coach things really well now it's just a matter of fine tuning. I really think Bortles is gonna be a stud.
Quote:Swaguars topic. 

We'll learn to ignore them with time, I hope.
Weren't you the moron who posted a topic based off an article from the onion website?

Get out of here. 

PS: Just to let you know, I've probably got more topics that's gone for 10-20 pages than anyone else on this site so I'm clearly doing something right when it comes to creating threads. 

Swag outta curiosity how old are you?
Quote:Weren't you the moron who posted a topic based off an article from the onion website?

Get out of here. 

PS: Just to let you know, I've probably got more topics that's gone for 10-20 pages than anyone else on this site so I'm clearly doing something right when it comes to creating threads. 
I see we're comparing E-"member" size, [Image: 1a1d9729b39ecd8ba718b8d59a2a166bd2b56d21...2fa840.jpg]
Quote:Weren't you the moron who posted a topic based off an article from the onion website?

Get out of here. 

you're thinking of teal time radio/ctjags i believe
Inconsistency.

He could get a hot throwing hand, so hot he would overthrow receivers by 20 yards ie FSU and UF game.

P.S. What is up with all the pre-teen fighting in this thread?

He throws off his back foot a lot! When sensed pressure the crappy Stephen Morris came out
Pages: 1 2 3