Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Telvin Smith says that Jaguars winning the Super Bowl is Destiny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/5/10/5...super-bowl

I love the spirit and passion of this guy. Caldwell successfully realized that character is just as important as on the field play.

Poz is gonna love this kid
The kid has the right attitude coming into the league.  I like where he's at regarding the failed drug test at the combine.  He's not out there denying it.  He's owning the mistake, and committed to not making it again.  That's what you want to hear.

High energy player and vocal leader.   Gus has said many times, he wants a team with personality.   If you listen to the conference calls for all three of the defensive players we drafted, you see the common thread.  

Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/5/10/5...super-bowl

I love the spirit and passion of this guy. Caldwell successfully realized that character is just as important as on the field play.
A guy that has won a championship at every stage leading up to this point is saying that winning the Super Bowl is destiny?

I believe it.
Quote:A guy that has won a championship at every stage leading up to this point is saying that winning the Super Bowl is destiny?

I believe it.

Hope he's right.  Gotta like the confidence.
After what this team has suffered with various pot heads in the past, I really hate that Smith starts his NFL career on the substance abuse program.

How stupid must you be to use drugs before the combine? Seriously?

I guess I'd be more enthusiastic about his Super Bowl predictions if he was one of the top draft choices who had enough brains not to smoke pot before a drug test.

I'm glad we got him as a later pick and I hope they don't invest much in him until he proves he can stay off the drugs. He sounds like an awesome talent - of course, so did Blackmon.

he was probably using it before the combine. He just finally got caught

Quote:After what this team has suffered with various pot heads in the past, I really hate that Smith starts his NFL career on the substance abuse program.

How stupid must you be to use drugs before the combine? Seriously?

I guess I'd be more enthusiastic about his Super Bowl predictions if he was one of the top draft choices who had enough brains not to smoke pot before a drug test.

I'm glad we got him as a later pick and I hope they don't invest much in him until he proves he can stay off the drugs. He sounds like an awesome talent - of course, so did Blackmon.

I'll cut him some slack for now.  As long as he isn't going to any crab boils at Winston's place, he should be fine.