Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: British Using So Much Cocaine, It's Detectable In Their Water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

British Using So Much Cocaine, It's Detectable In Their Water

What goes up the chimney but down the drain?

If you're a Brit, there's a good chance it's cocaine, according to a new study.

Scientists from the Drinking Water Inspectorate tasked themselves with finding pharmaceutical compounds in Britain's water supply. They discovered traces of cocaine in water even after it had been treated and purified, the Independent reports.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/12...weird-news

Dont believe it..thats a ton of blow that wasnt diluted.

Then again, I heard too much coke makes your teeth all snaggely.

It's good thing homeopathy is junk otherwise the British would suddenly have a whole bunch of energy.

If you told me it was meth...I'd believe you. It would explain a lot about the teeth over there! :woot:
Quote:If you told me it was meth...I'd believe you. It would explain a lot about the teeth over there! :woot:

I'm actually jealous.. I wanna be able to eat corn on the cob through a picket fence too. Sad
Quote:I'm actually jealous.. I wanna be able to eat corn on the cob through a picket fence too. Sad

If you were British, you'd need a spoon to eat corn on the cob.
You should see all the antipsychotics, depressants, fluoride.. Etc that's in our water.
Quote:You should see all the antipsychotics, depressants, fluoride.. Etc that's in our water.

Hahaha. Sad but very true.
Quote:You should see all the antipsychotics, depressants, fluoride.. Etc that's in our water.

You'd think we'd be happier with better teeth!!

Not to mention vast quantities of my urine.  

Oops, I've said too much.
Quote:Not to mention vast quantities of my urine.  

Oops, I've said too much.

Which explains all the antipsychotics and depressants...but not the fluoride! :whistling:
Quote:Which explains all the antipsychotics and depressants...but not the fluoride! :whistling:

I brush my tooth everyday.  I think it's residual from that.
Quote:I brush my tooth everyday.  I think it's residual from that.

You're probably right! :yes:
Quote:I brush my tooth everyday. I think it's residual from that.

I brush my teeth with cocaine every day.

Keeps me smiling.