Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Predict how well the Jags will do next season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a bit of fun, we'll see who guessed correctly at the end of the season. I'm going for 7-9

Same prediction.
I guess I'm the biggest pessimist so far.   I picked 5-11, 6-10.   We'll be much improved, but we will also have a lot of young players that will need to develop.  

Quote:I guess I'm the biggest pessimist so far.   I picked 5-11, 6-10.   We'll be much improved, but we will also have a lot of young players that will need to develop.  

That's a fair point and I wouldn't be disappointed with a 6-10 season as long as we looked like we'd improve further.
6 or 7 wins but very competitive and our Defense steps up HUGE this year
Bortles starting all year 7 to 9 wins. Henne starting the majority of the year 5 or 6 wins. 

8-8 is the prediction with a tough schedule
Quote:I guess I'm the biggest pessimist so far.   I picked 5-11, 6-10.   We'll be much improved, but we will also have a lot of young players that will need to develop.  

Most likely outcome IMO. I know everyone's excited after the draft, but the team still has a long way to go.
3-13

6-8 wins this year. 

They could catch fire if things really start to click, but I'm tempering my enthusiasm by expecting a lot of close losses.

I think our schedule is tough, but perhaps I'm giving the NFC East too much credit? I don't see any easy wins for us, but I don't see any guaranteed losses either.
5-6 wins.

Let's temper our expectations a little.  Yeah, we had a great draft.  A lot of teams did though.  We've still got a ways to go.  

I'm in the 6-8 wins camp I expect no worse then 6-10 and hope for no better then 8-8.

Superbowl!!!!! -_-
6 or 7 wins.

7-8 wins.

Much fewer blowout losses.
6 give/take a win
9-7 and we make the playoffs if Goodell decides to add an extra wild card team.
7-9

Like I said before the draft.

it was a solid draft and a few rookies will contribute, but I still only see 7 wins.

That's still progress I can live with from a young, ascending team.
5-6 wins.  Competitive in over 10 games, hopefully 12.  Improved play and team chemistry.

Pages: 1 2