Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Call Your Shot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's obviously still early but the vibe of the team is great. Obviously doesn't mean wins but what are your thoughts for the season? Record, Breakout stars etc.

Thinking 7-9 record, 40 sacks, 2 pro bowlers and 4000 total passing yards. A man can dream....but I like the direction. Something no one has mentioned.....our offensive line, Rb and Qb are potential mammoths when bortles starts.......brings that bruising mentality
7-9 is what I predicted prior to the draft.. At this point I think a ceiling of 9-7 at best is good. 

I can't wait for TC and pre-season to see if things are as good as I hope they are. But a game above or below .500 would bode very well.

7-9. 3500 pass yards. 1800 rush yards. 35 sacks.
7-9 or 8-8

3500 yards passing

30 sacks

6-8 wins

3800 yards passing

35 sacks total

Cyp and gratz make the pro bowl

Toby gets 1100 and 8 Tds
5-11

No Pro-bowlers

Better than a -100 point differential.

Some of you guys have some crazy expectations.
6-10
I don't think Gratz can make a pro bowl.  He's not a big name and our team isn't in a position from a coverage standpoint to make him a known name.  It would take an absolutely amazing season by him to make the probowl.  Something like 8 or 9 picks with a few going back.

Quote:Some of you guys have some crazy expectations.
Yup, that's why it's a shot.....they don't always hit
if we get 40 sacks I'll be ecstatic.
Quote:if we get 40 sacks I'll be ecstatic.
would be sweet....but with health, I could see us high 30's to 40 with the more depth and more experience in roles etc