Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Adopt a Rookie.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They do this over at Seahawks.net and I thought I would bring it over here.

I'm going to adopt Hunter Dimick out of Utah.  He's interesting.

Gennessy out of Texas A&M. 

Kenneth Walker III out of UCLA

Marquez Williams  - FB - Miami  

He has to beat a vet (Bohanon) for a roster spot in a crowded RB room. 

Quote:Kenneth Walker III out of UCLA

Beat me to it. Speed kills. I'm ready for our opponents to have to game plan for speedsters.
Quote:They do this over at Seahawks.net and I thought I would bring it over here.

I'm going to adopt Hunter Dimick out of Utah.  He's interesting.
You got the guy I wanted to adopt. I'll adopt Smoot.
When Smoot makes a play, the crowd will call out SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Ok, I'll take Dede......guess I need to get the guest room ready???

What's the point of this ?
Myrick for me: fast but undersized, loved how emotional he was over the selection so considering the lack of depth at CB I hope he makes the team and develops well. With Colvin in a contract year if he plays it well he has a chance to earn his spot in 2018.

Quote:What's the point of this ?

Ask Jean-Paul Sartre..
Quote:Ask Jean-Paul Sartre..

Well I was genuinely interested to know but whatever.
Quote:Well I was genuinely interested to know but whatever.

I think the ideas is to generate some interest and encourage folks to closely follow the progress of our rookie class. 

Presumably each "adopter" would post relevant updates in this or other threads regarding the rookie they are monitoring. 

I'll adopt my guy that just got signed DT Kevin Maurice. Looked like a monster at times at Nebraska.
Quote:I'll adopt my guy that just got signed DT Kevin Maurice. Looked like a monster at times at Nebraska.

This is the first I'm seeing that we signed someone. I knew we had room for one more player on the 90, and I now see the T-U reporting that we waived NT Louis Nix while signing two tryout players... DT Kevin Maurice out of Nebraska and SS Jarrod Harper.out of West Virginia.

Maurice ran a 5.14 40 and had a 27 1/2" vert at his Pro Day while measuring up at 6' 1 3/8", 292.

Harper is a 6'0", 211 lb strong safety who ran a 4.64 40 at his pro day to go along with with a 32" vert, a 9' 11" broad, 15 reps, a 4.13 short shuttle and a 6.75 3-cone.

Ill adopt fournette
Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!
I'll take I'Tavious Mathers. He's my sleeper to make the team. I think our drafted fullback ends up on the practice squad and our RBs are Fournette, Yeldon, Ivory, Mathers and Bohannon.
Smoot
I don't wanna do anything Seattle anymore..
Pages: 1 2