Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Petition for a good cause?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL Help Titans fans out this once

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ban-e...facilities

Hahaha major butthurt going on.
Ouch...we've had more than our fair share of negative press and we've never started a petition!! Thank God!!
Whoever created that page is the biggest sissy walking around in the south and is a embarrassment to the team he represents.

Why is it becoming acceptable to ask for people to be attacked, fired, and their career be hindered just because you don't agree with their line of thinking or opinions.  Whoever created that is a thin skinned bed wetter who still sleeps with a night light.

What a giant sissy.

Quote:Whoever created that page is the biggest sissy walking around in the south and is a embarrassment to the team he represents.

Why is it becoming acceptable to ask for people to be attacked, fired, and their career be hindered just because you don't agree with their line of thinking or opinions.  Whoever created that is a thin skinned bed wetter who still sleeps with a night light.

What a giant sissy.

Yeah...I don't get it either. I don't like something I read...I just don't read that writer/site/paper etc. any more.
Tack fans are funny.

17 signatures? looks like the entire tack fanbase as chimed in guys