Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Has anyone watched Draft Academy 2014?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's pretty neat to see, it's a show following five prospects, two of which Jacksonville drafted. (Blake Bortles and Marqise Lee)

I'm watching it on ESPN right now. 

Yeah they had something similar on yesterday before the draft started. Looks like Blake has played with that rejection chip on his shoulder for awhile
Just walked in on it and backed it up. Are the few coming on afterwards the same show or on other prospects?
Quote:Yeah they had something similar on yesterday before the draft started. Looks like Blake has played with that rejection chip on his shoulder for awhile

Yeah since high school. He has an awesome attitude.

Quote:Just walked in on it and backed it up. Are the few coming on afterwards the same show or on other prospects?

The only other show I know of following prospects is Gruden's QB show.. This show includes Clowney, Pierre Desir, and Bishop Sankey; along with Lee and Bortles. 
Wow, Lee's story is gut-wrenching. I had no idea he had that kind of history.

Marqise Lee story is amazing. WOW!!!
If that story about Lee doesn't get to you, I don't know what will. Saw some of these espisodes prior to the draft and was kind of hoping we somehow got him.

Definitely should become a fan favorite in no time.

Dude Bortles is Massive
Watching it right now... Lee ran a 4.44 in practice... How did this man fall to us?!

He seems like a genuine dude too. We'll spoken with a good attitude.
Quote:Watching it right now... Lee ran a 4.44 in practice... How did this man fall to us?!

He seems like a genuine dude too. We'll spoken with a good attitude.
Because dey dumb N we smart
Jordan Palmer seems like an awesome coach.

Marqise Lee looks like a kid with unlimited potential.  If he can become a man that is serious about his profession (not saying he's not serious now, he's just very young), this guy will be an absolute stud.

Quote:Jordan Palmer seems like an awesome coach.
I liked his long board training technique pretty good idea
Any links?

Its on espn right now
Blake Bortles made Manziel and Bridgewater look pretty bad, comparing the pressers.

Ya, It's been rerun on espn about 100 times
I like watching that "Welcome to the NFL rookie" or whatever it's called that they run later in the year.

Quote:Blake Bortles made Manziel and Bridgewater look pretty bad, comparing the pressers.

True.  They fumbled and stumbled when asked why they weren't going to throw.   Bortles was like, hey, I'm throwing because I'm a competitor and I like to compete. 
Marqise Lee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marqise_Lee

What a childhood.   Amazing that he has overcome it. 
Pages: 1 2