Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Terrance Cobb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLY1pjN_T0

Good evening Jags fans! Congrats on your 2014 NFL Draft class.. I did this video back in Feb. Here's a Small College Spotlight I did for Terrance Cobb of the Cumberlands. Enjoy!

Em

I enjoyed that. 

He definitely passes the eye test. 

power, balance, acceleration, enough speed to rarely get caught from behind, 

This player might be a steal. 

I'd still like to know why he only played 6 games last season, tho. 

Seen this kid play live. That orange and black team he was running away from was my alma matter Georgetown college also from Kentucky. He is a big physical runner who gashed Georgetown that day. Don't know if they were at the time of the game but Georgetown was ranked #1 at some point that season. Shout out to the NAIA getting some love!
Thanks, Diggy.. Enjoyed the vid.
bumped up to the top....

More people need to see that video. 

This kid has LEGIT talent. 

I'm not exaggerating when I say this kid could be a 1000 yard rusher and premier RB in this league. 

He's got everything you look for in a RB. Balance, power, maybe not timed speed but game speed, compact low center of gravity, agility,....
TMD

Seen you mention Scott Wright a few times the last few days, he was his RB on his sleeper team.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://draftcountdown.com/features/Super-Sleepers.php'>http://draftcountdown.com/features/Super-Sleepers.php</a>
Quote:TMD

Seen you mention Scott Wight a few times the last few days, he was his RB on his sleeper team.

http://draftcountdown.com/features/Super-Sleepers.php

D'oh!!! :blink:

How did I miss that?? 

In any event, the Jags might have found 2 RB at the bottom of our draft that are better than Trent Richardson, who the Colts traded their 2014 first rounder for, lol

Both Storm & Terrance pass the eye test. 

TMD, I gotta say... your excitement about this draft makes me a little more excited as well.

Quote:TMD, I gotta say... your excitement about this draft makes me a little more excited as well.

Did u watch that video?? That kid really is good! No embellishment! :thumbsup: 

If it wasn't for the small school thing, and "timed" speed being only average, I'd bet this guy would have been amongst the top RB selected. 

He's got the skill set that makes for a really good pro RB. 
Quote:Did u watch that video?? That kid really is good! No embellishment! :thumbsup:

If it wasn't for the small school thing, and "timed" speed being only average, I'd bet this guy would have been amongst the top RB selected.

He seems to have decent timed speed as well. He's listed running in the 4.4s.
Quote:Did u watch that video?? That kid really is good! No embellishment! :thumbsup:

Are you taking some kind of medication?   Or did your roommate hijack your account?   Every pick a home run pick?   A UDFA to become a 1,000 yard rusher?  

Is this really you, or is this some kind of sick joke by someone who has hijacked your account?  
Tmd does seem a bit giddy, doesn't he...
Quote:He seems to have decent timed speed as well. He's listed running in the 4.4s.

Even better! For some reason I thought I read that his timed speed was 4.6. I was probably confusing that with someone else. So many different numbers/ players this weekend....
Quote:Are you taking some kind of medication?   Or did your roommate hijack your account?   Every pick a home run pick?   A UDFA to become a 1,000 yard rusher?  

Is this really you, or is this some kind of sick joke by someone who has hijacked your account?  

Haha, ....watch the video.... kid's good. Real good. 
Quote:Tmd does seem a bit giddy, doesn't he...

It's been too long since we have had a draft that appears to be this successful. Ima gonna enjoy it damn it!!! :teehee:
Quote:Are you taking some kind of medication?   Or did your roommate hijack your account?   Every pick a home run pick?   A UDFA to become a 1,000 yard rusher?  

No, TMD isn't on medication but he is for the first time like the rest of us is excited about this draft and the national media feels the same way because the lowest grade we gotten from anyone is an B.
Quote:It's been too long since we have had a draft that appears to be this successful. Ima gonna enjoy it damn it!!! :teehee:

I'm suspicious.   Something's not right here.   This isn't TMD.   It's someone else. 

Say something negative, hijack a thread and turn it into a 50 page argument, so I'll know it's you. 
Quote:I'm suspicious.   Something's not right here.   This isn't TMD.   It's someone else. 

Say something negative, hijack a thread and turn it into a 50 page argument, so I'll know it's you. 

Ok, Storm Johnson runs a little too upright..... (I still like the pick tho)

how's that? Big Grin
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">He looks like a man amongst boys in that video.  Like a guy that slipped through the bigger school cracks (for whatever reason that may be) and ended up at a smaller school.  

^from the Storm thread but intended for this one.
TMD, I appreciate the enthusiasm as well but lets take it easy on this guy. You watched one YouTube cut up of him and you proclaim him to be better than Trent richardson (which is actually kind of easy if you talk about last season) and a possible future 1000yd PREMIER rb. A little over the top.

Pages: 1 2