Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chris Smith DE Arkansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Love this kid.  Extreme violence in movement on the field.  

watched him play in person against bama glad he is gone and now on my team

Very athletic.  Just a beast.  Great value.  I don't know much of a background on him why he was never considered a higher pick.

I don't know anything about the guy. Sad

woot!!! 

Curious if 6'1 will work for a Leo? I'm not familiar with the position, all I have heard bradley say was that a Leo is typically 6'3-4 and 240-260lbs

Quote:Very athletic.  Just a beast.  Great value.  I don't know much of a background on him why he was never considered a higher pick.
He was projected in the 3rd by NFL.com and CBS.
Wow, rated a round 2-3 guy by Scott Wright....

pretty nice value pick here. 

Sounds like a Robert Mathis type guy
Vaguely remember hearing the named called a LOT during several games. Dude is a punisher.
This guy fits the LEO spot.

Seriously though, I feel like I sound like such a homer, but this draft has been nothing short of amazing. Chris Smith I thought would go much higher.
As a Razorbacks and Jags fan I am extremely excited about Chris Smith!
Completely forgot about this guy. 22 sacks in the last 3 years. Going to learn from Gus, Wash, and Clemons... I'm loving this draft
2 picks left right?

2015 can't come soon enough! 

These picks out of BIG TIME programs are a breath of fresh air
Quote:These picks out of BIG TIME programs are a breath of fresh air
We haven't had a pick from any school of mines. I'm disappointed.
Matt Jones fans coming back into the fold now?

Quote:2 picks left right?

Correct.
we are getting 2nd and 3rd round players in the 5th Round. So cool 

I thought he was going to be a 3rd round selection.  Again, Caldwell delivers very nice late round value.  Smith can learn from the vets and contribute nicely right away on special teams.

Pages: 1 2 3