Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: And just like that, the season is almost over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have to say I will be renewing my tickets. I'm excited about the next coach. I think next year will be our year.

This year was a complete waste with Myles Jack not playing much. Bortles looking like Leftwich. Robinson had a quiet season. Hurns did too.

Yeldon and Ivory was non existent.

But on defense it's a different story. We got a lot to be excited about. Ramsey is the best player on the team. Telvin plays like the score is 0-0. Yannick could be on his way to double digit sacks next year. I still haven't gave up on Fowler. Cyp showed he can play. Gipson might need a new scheme. Prince hopefully comes back.

Myers has become reliable. Norman should be in the Pro bowl.

Lee was a delight.

Still a couple games left but we have room to be flexible in the draft at QB, RB, and Oline. Then we have Free agency.

Go Jags
This season was the definition of a waste.

Quote:Bortles looking like Leftwich

Which?  Brenda?
Quote:I have to say I will be renewing my tickets. I'm excited about the next coach. I think next year will be our year.

This year was a complete waste with Myles Jack not playing much. Bortles looking like Leftwich. Robinson had a quiet season. Hurns did too.

But on defense it's a different story. We got a lot to be excited about. Ramsey is the best player on the team. Telvin plays like the score is 0-0. Yannick could be on his way to double digit sacks next year. I still haven't gave up on Fowler. Cyp showed he can play. Gipson might need a new scheme. Prince hopefully comes back.

Lee was a delight.

Still a couple games left but we have room to be flexible in the draft at QB, RB, and Oline. Then we have Free agency.

Go Jags

Flip offense and defense around in all that text and all you get is last offseason.

Except no Gus.

Big things ahead!
This season was a colossal failure

Quote:I have to say I will be renewing my tickets. I'm excited about the next coach. I think next year will be our year.

Lee was a delight.

Go Jags

Its nice to look forward to something. I have to say I agree with having some optimism. The right coaching staff can help our team be competitive and maybe even win a bit.
I'll renew once I see who we bring in as HC.
Quote:I'll renew once I see who we bring in as HC.

Can't be worse than what we had.
This is the worst season I can remember, because it was the greatest gap between expectations and actual performance. 

Quote:Can't be worse than what we had.

Coughlin > JDR > Mularkey > Bradley

Hmmm...are you sure? I see a trend developing.

In Dave we trust
Thankfully. Wish it would end faster.
Ever since the collapse against the titans it has flown by for me.
This was the biggest letdown of a season for me. Going into this season I was so excited. Counted the days down until the first preseason game. What a waste.
Quote:Coughlin > JDR > Mularkey > Bradley

Hmmm...are you sure? I see a trend developing.

In Dave we trust

One won 2 superbowls, two might be going to the playoffs and one is the worst coach in NFL history.
Fans of other teams are always excited when football season approaches. Jags fans are like, crap, it's almost football season.
What season?

Thank God it's almost over I've never been more ready for an offseason
Quote:This is the worst season I can remember, because it was the greatest gap between expectations and actual performance.

2008?
Seasons been over since the Chargers Massacre.
Quote:Seasons been over since the Chargers Massacre.

This season was officially over the exact moment they decided to keep Gus after all he could manage was a 5-11 record last year, after getting so many breaks during the season, like playing against a lot of back up and scrub QBs AND playing teams on long losing streaks AND getting 35 TD passes from his QB, which was tied for 2nd (with the league MVP) only 1 behind some guy named Brady,

From 4 wins in year 1 with Gus to 5 wins in year 3 with Gus should have been a clue about how Gus was as a HC,

Unfortunately for all of us, they just had to see what he could do in year 4 and Gus showed them by dropping a duece of a season on the Jaguars and their fans in 2016.

Pages: 1 2