Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2014 draft pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know which picks we have left.?
Somebody probably does.  It would be interesting to see the pictures.

Quote:Somebody probably does.  It would be interesting to see the pictures.

Haha...! Sorry I fixed the typo...!
Do you know about this site called google?

Quote:Do you know about this site called google?

Google....? What's that...? I'll just call you Richard... Just thought jaguars msg board, someone might just know without getting lame comments..,,
go to nfl.com and click on draft tracker, its amazing

Quote:go to nfl.com and click on draft tracker, its amazing

Nice... Thanks..! Would be nice to keep the maturity level on this site up to the level of your simple response.. Some kids, geez...!
We have picks, 144, 159, 205 and 222 according to the draft tracker...! Something isn't adding up.. That's only a total of 9 picks..! Did we lose 2 picks somewhere?
Quote:We have picks, 144, 159, 205 and 222 according to the draft tracker...! Something isn't adding up.. That's only a total of 9 picks..! Did we lose 2 picks somewhere
we traded up twice yesterday so we lost some picks but at this point if were drafting futures or Olinemen i think we can give up a couple late founders to get three starters phone is being annoying and won't let me make edits.

Quote:We have picks, 144, 159, 205 and 222 according to the draft tracker...! Something isn't adding up.. That's only a total of 9 picks..! Did we lose 2 picks somewhere?

They've traded up twice each time using a second pick once for Robinson in the late 2nd and then back into the third for Linder
[quote name="StAugJagsFan" post="200839" timestamp="1399743876"]

We have picks, 144, 159, 205 and 222 according to the draft tracker...! Something isn't adding up.. That's only a total of 9 picks..! Did we lose 2 picks

Edit
2 picks left, before any further trading. One 6th rounder, 7th rounder.