Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any chance the Jags fire Nike and get someone to make new unis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nike is awful at designing uniforms. Worst company in the business for it.

The Jags don't have a choice, it's down to Nike.

The NFL can't do anything until the contract with Nike is up. 

I like the Jags uniform overall.....A few tweaks here and there would make it boss, though. 

i.e. fixing the fade to a proper fade on the helmet - think Syracuse's new helmet. 

also, changing the current sleeves from a solid teal to black sleeves with teal or gold stripes. (on the black jersey) Get a crawling Jag back in the sleeve as well like circa 1995-2008

Great topic for draft weekend.

Quote:Great topic for draft weekend.

Thank you!

Yeah Im not a fan of Nike designed attrocities
Quote:The NFL can't do anything until the contract with Nike is up. 

When is that day? Cant get here soon enough imo. Nike ruins every uniform they touch. There is not one good uniform they have touched that I am aware of
No chance.  Nike has the contract with the NFL, and the Jags just got new uniforms last season.  You can only change every 5 years I believe.  And if you don't like the new uniforms, I think you're in the minority.  The only part of the uni that I've heard people not liking is the helmet.  I think the jerseys are awesome.

Quote: I like the Jags uniform overall.....A few tweaks here and there would make it boss, though. 

i.e. fixing the fade to a proper fade on the helmet - think Syracuse's new helmet. 

also, changing the current sleeves from a solid teal to black sleeves with teal or gold stripes. (on the black jersey) Get a crawling Jag back in the sleeve as well like circa 1995-2008

This. I hate the teal sleeves. So tacky. Between those, the gold stripe around the neck, and the different black finishes, the black uniform is way too busy. I like the away and alternate unis. Helmet should've been solid color.
Thanks to the Bucs we don't have the worst unis anymore.

Everybody outside Jacksonville think our unis are a joke.

I can't even see the rest of the uniform, because I hate our helmets.  Well - the rear of the helmet anyway..

I wish we could change it. Looks like an arena football uniform. The previous version was even worse with the white gills on the sides. They had the best uniforms in the league originally and they've only made it worse since then.

didn't they just ban you for being raugaj...

The current uniforms are great. The single glaring flaw that 99% of people have a problem with is the abrupt "fade" on the helmets. It seems like they could fix that easily and not really be a "uniform change".

Quote:didn't they just ban you for being raugaj...

Who me? You have me confused with someone else
The Jaguars will wear this uniform for at least the next 10-15 years.

Quote:Thanks to the Bucs we don't have the worst unis anymore.

Everybody outside Jacksonville think our unis are a joke.
Agree! Why not just get back to the basic like Norte Dame unis replace the Navy Blue with a Darker Teal...and slap a Jags Logo on the side of the Gold Helmet or Matte Black!

They should at least fade the sleeves, and probably other parts of the uniform, to make it mesh better with the helmet.

I just wish our helmet had a real fade to it...not just...two colors

It's a good uni 

Pages: 1 2 3