Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brad Meester
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How freaking awesome was his jacket? This deserved its own thread! Thank you Brad Meester you crazy son of a gun way to represent man!
Meester is an awesome guy.  I really hope he sticks around the organization.

dat jacket

Joan: Who are you wearing? 

Brad: Bambi. 

I got the pick on my smartphone, so I missed the announcement.

Here's a link to an article with the pic.  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/20582...-nfl-draft

I heard he was looking terrific, lost a lot of weight since retirement to get into normal human being shape.

He told Frangie  (I think, who works out at his gym) that he's doing his same workout routine (he's always been a gym rat) but changing his diet.  He's lost a ton of weight for such a short time.  Looking good.

I was looking for Fred. Ninja 

My wife was cooking and I yelled at her just to see that jacket.  Stole the show lol.

Even the national guys were talking about it.  He was the best dressed.  Awesome jacket Meester.

And did anybody else notice how much slimmer he was?  Holy crap he was skinny lol

Quote:Even the national guys were talking about it.  He was the best dressed.  Awesome jacket Meester.

And did anybody else notice how much slimmer he was?  Holy crap he was skinny lol

That was "skinny"? :blink: :teehee:
Meester has mentioned throughout his career how he had to force feed to keep up his weight.
Meester beasting! :thumbsup:

If he were smart, he takes some money and invests in a clothing line like that.

...He was pretty fly for a white guy.... Laughing Laughing 

Quote:That was "skinny"? :blink: :teehee:

Look at the closeup with Lee.  The jacket is hanging like a drape for a guy his size.
Quote:Look at the closeup with Lee.  The jacket is hanging like a drape for a guy his size.

Actually yeah, you're right...wow!....
Quote:Meester beasting! :thumbsup:

If he were smart, he takes some money and invests in a clothing line like that.

Meester camo I'd buy it!

What are you guys talking about? I heard Meesters voice but couldn't spot him anywhere. Figured he was just on the loud speaker or something.

I'd buy me one. Maybe two.
You didn't see the floating head?
Quote:My wife was cooking and I yelled at her just to see that jacket.  Stole the show lol.

You were watching the draft and your wife was cooking.   Life is good.  
That good ole country boy was loving life last night. RepN Jax very nice
Pages: 1 2