Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Be honest, are you thinking playoffs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Look at our offense!

Bortles, Lee, Robinson, Sanders, Lewis, Beadles, Linder, Brewster, Joekel

And with all of our FA defensive guys.....

Come on, be honest....are you atleast thinking playoffs?
2015 yes
Justin Blackmon could make our offense be electrifying once he comes back
If bortles starts i see 8-8
No but I'm thinking a competitive team is in the works. 6 wins is still my expectation.
2015 yes. Not next year. 

Not really.  I expect a slightly better season than last year at this point.  If Bortles is ready by opening week, I could see us winning maybe 6 or 7 games.

Making good strides, but maybe the year after

If Bortles doesn't start, likely starting four rookies on offense if you count Joeckel.
As others have said: in 2015. It's pretty awesome to see this team begin to take shape.
10-6 will win our division this year. Is that possible for us? Sure, but not likely. If we go 9-7,I think we can say we had an excellent year. Especially since we are only now starting year two of this 3-4 year rebuild.
2015. Not yet.

I still see 7 wins in 2014.  2015.....   different story.

Quote:Justin Blackmon could make our offense be electrifying once he comes back

This. I really feel like he's the cog that is going to make it all come together. Our new guys allow us to line him up inside more when he gets back where he is absolutely deadly. I really, really hope he gets reinstated.
With Henne starting no, once Bortles develops yes 

I think we have a chance to be more competitive this year for sure, but the playoffs are not really a realistic expectation. This team still has a lot of holes to fill and Caldwell will need another draft to really put the team in a spot where we can compete week in/week out. No matter what it sure is going to be fun to watch!!!

Quote:I think we have a chance to be more competitive this year for sure, but the playoffs are not really a realistic expectation. This team still has a lot of holes to fill and Caldwell will need another draft to really put the team in a spot where we can compete week in/week out. No matter what it sure is going to be fun to watch!!!

We cant have pro bowlers at every position, so what holes still need to be filled?
It would take some serious internal improvement on defense from guys like Cyprien and Gratz and for Hood and Watson both to be like Marks was last season.
Where's Jim Mora when you need him....

Not this year, But I'm expecting to be at least .500 at the end of the season.

Im predicting Seahawk esk-pre Wilson seasons. 

2014 - 7-9 

2015 - 9-7

2016 - 11-5

Pages: 1 2 3