Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dave has a message to the fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 10313051_785355591474530_8052668632236670851_n.jpg]

nough  said  .......... hes smarter than us.............

J

I'm not going to praise him, but I'm certainly not one to question him either. There is a reason he's paid to this, and we're not.

Tonight my family is giving Dave and company a big standing ovation
Because he's Super Dave!

Quote:nough  said  .......... hes smarter than us.............

J

I can tell just by looking at the glasses...
Yep he has receivers locked down
He definitely has my vote for 1 more year and maybe beyond in my yearly GM tracker lol.
He looks like an evil villain from Mad Men or something!' Big Grin

I'm okay with an evil genius...
Quote:He looks like an evil villain from Mad Men or something!' Big Grin

I'm okay with an evil genius...

I was thinking Clark Kent before he goes into the phone both and changes......
I also have a messege for other fans.

please read my post we are fans.

Hmm where is all the head hunters now ?  :whistling:

They we all over this board on Thursday. Now its all quiet, and nothing but accolades for our GM. See true fans always come on top. GO Jags! :thumbsup:

Quote:I'm not going to praise him, but I'm certainly not one to question him either. There is a reason he's paid to this, and we're not.

Listen, I don't know if these picks will work out.  You never really do.  But if you come away from day 2 of the draft having filled 3 of your biggest needs, and having grabbed two borderline first round talents in the second, I'm pretty happy. 

So yeah, I think I'm willing to praise him for it.  Every one of these guys may not work out, but if he keeps getting that kind of value, I think eventually enough will work out to turn this team around.
Doesn't it feel good to come away from the first 2 days happy and able to see the team have a clear plan with plenty of picks left? Instead of head scratching over punters and only have 2 draft picks left.
on paper, this draft has gone very very well for the jaguars. Filled needs with really good value. I think the staff has done a great job. Now its up to the players and the coaches from here.

Quote:Hmm where is all the head hunters now ?  :whistling:

They we all over this board on Thursday. Now its all quiet, and nothing but accolades for our GM. See true fans always come on top. GO Jags! :thumbsup:

They probably had a huge influx at www.clevelandbrowns.com.