Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tony Khan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what does his analytics reveal about the Bortles selection?
I don't know, but I hear he sold them to Cleveland for $100,000.

They said something along the lines of "Manziel is the best QB in the draft.  Just ask any homeless person!"

Quote:So what does his analytics reveal about the Bortles selection?

He said the Jaguars should select a tackle because our QB gets sacked too fast.
Quote:He said the Jaguars should select a tackle because our QB gets sacked too fast.
Lol yea a Tackle was suppose to make Gabbert better, if a guy sucks he sucks having great players around him not gonna change that
Quote:Lol yea a Tackle was suppose to make Gabbert better, if a guy sucks he sucks having great players around him not gonna change that

Two words: Trent Dilfer
Quote:So what does his analytics reveal about the Bortles selection?

For starters, it is well documented that teams selecting WRs in the Top 5 have not been successful franchises (Megatron, Fitz, etc).   I ignored that stat when I wanted Sammy but perhaps there is something to it.

perhaps the analytics kept us away from certain players as much as they did in supporting us selecting Bortles.  

I'm not certain there is an analytic about a dude that can't perform without his little glove.

Quote:I don't know, but I hear he sold them to Cleveland for $100,000.

They said something along the lines of "Manziel is the best QB in the draft.  Just ask any homeless person!"

I see what you did there.... Laughing