Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs. Stinking tacks score prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jags 42- stinking tacks 10. Jags in a new coach having blowout. Boom

Edit: oops, didn't see paksats thread. Wallbash

I don't care. Nothing in life is as important as the Jags beating with the stinkin' tacks.

As long as the Jags win, all is good in the world again.

I am going out on a HUGE limb. But I am going to say the Jaguars get Marrone a win this Saturday in a stunning upset. 

Jaguars - 31 

stinking tacks - 17 

I think we're going to score on defense early. I think Bortles will play mistake free and Robinson will give us his best game of the year finally. Bortles connects with him twice in the endzone. Bortles will also run one in on a broken play by the defense and we'll kick a late FG in the 4th QT. 

Titans are going to be fired up for their home game away from home...

If Gus was coaching:

Jags score four fgs and a 3-yard blake bortles td run.

Titans come from back from a 6-19 deficit in the 4th quarter and score 2 tds to beat the Jags 20-19

Now that Gus is gone:

Jags score FOUR tds and 1 fg and beat the tacks 31-6
Titans demoralize, demolish, embarrass, the jags. murray and henry each with 100+ yards, mariota 300+ yards passing.

Titans 52
Jags 34 10 points at halftime, 24 points in garbage time.
Quote:Titans demoralize, demolish, embarrass, the jags. murray and henry each with 100+ yards, mariota 300+ yards passing.

Titans 52

Jags 34 10 points at halftime, 24 points in garbage time.
From your lips to god's ears.  I'm actually worried that we're going to choke this one away to the Jags.
Titans 31

Jaguars 10

I hope they lose just so we could take another top 5 pick (which we will probably get a bust anyway becausejaguars) 

but I know as soon as I turn on the TV and start watching the game I am going to hope for a win

But I know what to expect from my Jaguars

Titans: 27

Jaguars 17

If we win then Bradley's game plan was legit 100% garbage (which wouldn't surprise me)

Jags: 49

Titans: 3

Me: Texans fan

Quote:Jags: 49

Titans: 3

Me: Texans fan
You know if that happens, the Bungles will beat you and you'll still have to win in Nashville to take the division.
Tennessee 24,  Jacksonville 16.   

The Jaguars will likely play with purpose after Gus Bradley lost his job.   But the combo of Marcus Mariota,   a strong running game,  and D. LeBeau calling the shots for Tennessee's Defense will be difficult to overcome against a team that is on a path to win the AFC South Title this season.

More to less, Titans win

Quote:You know if that happens, the Bungles will beat you and you'll still have to win in Nashville to take the division.

The Texans actually have a really good record against the Bengals including two wins in the playoffs.  So we'll have to see.
I don't know who I want in the playoffs less. The tacks,clots or tinhorns. Think I'd prefer the tinhorsn to win the division.
Bottom line...

the tacks will win it. As it happens, it's probably better that way as it will assure our new head coach a top five draft pick right off the bat. Beating the tacks at this point in the season is pretty meaningless otherwise. All a win would do for us at this point is to play spoiler for the tacks and knock down our draft pick level.

and yes, I've heard all the rhetoric about 'true jags fans always want a victory'; well, victories come in many shapes and sizes. In our present situation, finishing this season at 2-14 would go farther in a practical sense to help the team via a higher draft pick than meaningless wins at the end of the season when your already out of contention.

but I digress. the bottom line remains; the tacks will win it even if we are trying for a victory. We stink that bad. 

We continue to see bad BB6 and the titian trash will win 

I'm bringing my son to his first game, he's 4, so I figure he'll be ready to go by halftime so I'm hoping its at least a game until then.  10 to 7 Jags at the half, 24 to 13 Titans to finish.

Quote:Tennessee 24, Jacksonville 16.

The Jaguars will likely play with purpose after Gus Bradley lost his job. But the combo of Marcus Mariota, a strong running game, and D. LeBeau calling the shots for Tennessee's Defense will be difficult to overcome against a team that is on a path to win the AFC South Title this season.

D. LeBeau against a fairly weak O-line and a struggling young QB,, yup, it's gonna be tough for the Jax offense.

Jax will have a shot if the defense plays well (they have been looking pretty good) and Bortles has no turnovers.

But, BB is gonna HAVE to play better than what he did last week and against the Broncos. We'll see.
Jaguar players come out fully deflated and uninterested as they realize for the first time in 4 years they no longer can expect a postgame consisting of fun pops, rainbow pops, rocket pops, tubs of neapolitan ice cream, and a cart full of all the fixings. 

Titans- 62

Jags- 3
31-17

Titans
Pages: 1 2 3