Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: i am new here and i love...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the blaine bortles pick at number 3.  he definately has all of the measurables.  big tall guy, big tall guy, big tall guy oh and just because he isnt ready now be patient for a few/several/many years and u will see.  he will be a great qb and lead us to the superbowl - and if not we can always get another big tall guy in 2 or 8 years from now and try again. go blaine bortles! ...new boss same as the old boss

Quote:the blaine bortles pick at number 3.  he definately has all of the measurables.  big tall guy, big tall guy, big tall guy oh and just because he isnt ready now be patient for a few/several/many years and u will see.  he will be a great qb and lead us to the superbowl - and if not we can always get another big tall guy in 2 or 8 years from now and try again. go blaine bortles! ...new boss same as the old boss
Blake*
I think that was a dig. ;-)
trololol

Quote:I think that was a dig. ;-)
I know lol A dig on my end too...
We've got to have some sort of standard for when someone can start a new thread.

Quote:the blaine bortles pick at number 3.  he definately has all of the measurables.  big tall guy, big tall guy, big tall guy oh and just because he isnt ready now be patient for a few/several/many years and u will see.  he will be a great qb and lead us to the superbowl - and if not we can always get another big tall guy in 2 or 8 years from now and try again. go blaine bortles! ...new boss same as the old boss
Come on. Tell us how you really feel under your real fake name.
no troll - just so tired of building a team to win a superbowl in a way the jags think is good for the long term - hell i might get hit by a truck tomorrow - i would rather get a player that seems super exciting on the surface each year so i have something to get excited about! - i figure someone like manziel is just as likely to be good or bust as bortles but i sure know it would be WAY more fun to watch and find out how manziel turns out then waiting 2-3-7 years on another project - and be bored out of my mind the whole time - geez i love football and the jags but come on...a little customer service for the fans who arent into the whole rebuilding thing for another decade

A 30 day waiting period to start topics seems like a good idea to me.  

Someone thought "Blaine Bortles" was a clever name, and decided to come here, register, and post his 'cleverness'. 

Quote:We've got to have some sort of standard for when someone can start a new thread.

Please make it happen powers to be PLEASE!!!!
Thanks for the post....Brad

Troll Mctrollerson

dont worry this will be the only thread i start - too many of you are kinda like sheep - trust in gene; trust in dave - kinda weird; and i can tell if someone posts things against that they get crushed anyway instead of trying to see their point

Quote:dont worry this will be the only thread i start - too many of you are kinda like sheep - trust in gene; trust in dave - kinda weird; and i can tell if someone posts things against that they get crushed anyway instead of trying to see their point
Way to go Brad by sneaking in a couple of semi-colons on your latest post. You're growing on us man
Quote:We've got to have some sort of standard for when someone can start a new thread.

Have a post count limit!!
Quote:dont worry this will be the only thread i start - too many of you are kinda like sheep - trust in gene; trust in dave - kinda weird; and i can tell if someone posts things against that they get crushed anyway instead of trying to see their point

You're new here?
Quote:Have a post count limit!!

If you put a post count limit on it (I would apologize for derailing the topic, but given the content...) everyone would just spam until they reached the post count limit.  I saw a guy post 200 posts in a two day period once.  (He then got banned when he started going extremely racist iirc)

That's why I suggest a 30-day waiting period.  No getting around it.  Most trolls aren't patient enough for that.