Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles Jersey Number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has it been confirmed as #1? I notice thats the one they're selling on the Jags shop, but wondered if that was just standard because he was a first round pick

I'd imagine #5

He wore 9 in high school so that's a possibility.
I'd like to see #12 or #1 or #7

But 5 seems logical. 

I'd wait a few years before I would invest a penny in a Blake Bortles jersey.
Quote:I'd wait a few years before I would invest a penny in a Blake Bortles jersey.
You salty that we didn't take a tackle buttercup?
Quote:You salty that we didn't take a tackle buttercup?
McCarron is going to become the GOAT, you'll see...
Well Matt Scott has 5 at the moment and Mike Brown has 12 (which would be my choice).

I need to replace my Jones-Drew jersey, and unlike many on here have chosen to be excited by the Bortles pick and hope he'll be fantastic. I thought we'd take Mack at 3, but Bortles was clearly the best QB in the draft and has a high ceiling if he can improve his footwork and accuracy he'll be one hell of a player

Quote:Well Matt Scott has 5 at the moment and Mike Brown has 12 (which would be my choice).

I need to replace my Jones-Drew jersey, and unlike many on here have chosen to be excited by the Bortles pick and hope he'll be fantastic. I thought we'd take Mack at 3, but Bortles was clearly the best QB in the draft and has a high ceiling if he can improve his footwork and accuracy he'll be one hell of a player
Matt Scott is on the practice squad so that hardly matters. 

ANYTHING BUT 11, 9 OR 8 PLEASE. 
Quote:You salty that we didn't take a tackle buttercup?
Naw. Not at all.

I don't pay the bills. Khan does. He has to pay Bortles to sit. All that value in the pick placed down, and the funny thing is Khan can't do a thing with his new man. It's the perfect stalemate for the rest of the AFC South. You do know we play football in the fall, right?

As impetuous as people are Bortles will be on the field in no time at all. 

It's Khan's misfortune and none of my own.

Get along little dogie and all of that stuff.

Quote:McCarron is going to become the GOAT, you'll see...
It's not McCarron to worry about. It the fire-breathing, earth-shaking of a Texans stampede to worry about.

You didn't seem to notice they just added Jadeveon Clowney to the stable of stud pass rushers.

If Clowney is what even the TU sports writers say he is, he'll be coming along with Watt and Cushing.

That little four-game win streak was the worst possible thing that could have happened. It made us forget just how bad we really are.

The weakest link is only as strong as the rest of the chain. 

I hope the Texans draft A.J. McCarron. I really do.

I hope he has a terrific career and wins Super Bowls.

When you're a Jaguars' fan that's as good as it gets!

I'd love 12. Anything but 11. Has there ever been a good QB on this team with that number?