Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: we are fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are way to many people on the board already going WAH WAH WAH WAH cause of our first pick. I can't say anything about bortles cause I don't watch college football much, and im not going to listen to the anylests either. I don't care if the jags drafted a clump of dirt, i would still cheer the team on,and wait until the clump of dirt played before I said it was good, or bad. We all have a right to our opions,but he hasn't played a snap in the nfl yet so we should wait,and see what happens. Stop crying about the pick just because you wanted us to draft someone else. Manzil isn't going to be as good as people think he will be.

just a reminder who here told you tebow wasn't an nfl qb? I believe it was me. Were is he now ,annouceing for college.

please save the crying for when you  really have something to cry about. none of our picks haven't ever played a nfl game yet. I know we only had 1,but im reminding you all of that.

Wait...you were the guy who said tebow wasn't an NFL QB? Its an honor to post in one of your threads sir.
I think others here said it as well,i think I was the first one to say that.