Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is all I had to see to know Blake was my #1 QB since day one..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the beginning of january when the draft talk started, and the scouting of quarterbacks began, I always had Bortles ranked at the top. He is the definition of a poor mans Andrew Luck. Also has similarities as Big Ben. Mobile, good pocket awareness, can take a hit, is not injury prone, accurate, good arm, and most of all he is CLUTCH and CALM UNDER PRESSURE. At this time of the year during this game Louisville was undefeated and Teddy Bridgewater was the unanimous #1 ranked QB. Watch how Bortles calmly marches down the field. KID LOOKS COOL AS A CAT. This was something you could never see Blaine do time and time again. I like the pic Dave, lets do this. Day 2 tomorrow, go get Marquise Lee, Jace Amarco, or an interior lineman.

That was pretty smooth against a defensive coach on a top 10 team. Hope to see lots of those in Jax.

Yeah, I saw that a while ago and was pretty impressed.  He definitely handles pressure very well, which is pretty important when drafting a QB.  It's one of those things that can't be taught.