Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I am excited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kids got everything you want in a QB. Gonna trust in Dave and Gus until

They give me reason not too. Looking at the positive side is fun.. You guys should try it!
Quote:Kids got everything you want in a QB. Gonna trust in Dave and Gus until

They give me reason not too. Looking at the positive side is fun.. You guys should try it!
He's the 2nd best QB in the AFCS at the moment
Quote:He's the 2nd best QB in the AFCS at the moment
Until Bridgewater is drafted to Houston.

I'm not a Bortles believer. At all.
Quote:Kids got everything you want in a QB. Gonna trust in Dave and Gus until

Thats what people said about Gene as well.. "In gene we trust" after Alualu.  When you make ridiculous picks its tough to look at the bright side.  Instead you just have to root for the Browns as your second favorite team now like me!
That's like being the second best chef in a Scottish restaurant. Not much competition really.

I can't go that far just yet.

At this point, Locker and Fitzpatrick have to be considered above him IMO.
Quote:Until Bridgewater is drafted to Houston.

Yeah texans can prob get that bum Bridgewater in the 5th or 6th round.
Ill go with it for now. Hope for the best.

I'm excited as well. I think I was more shocked than anything. Now that the shock is gone, I can think straight again.
Clowney and Bridgewater... I have lost all confidence in Dave!

If I wasn't excited before, I am now. We could have been like the Vikings and drafted Bridgewater. So glad we got an actual QB.

Quote:Thats what people said about Gene as well.. "In gene we trust" after Alualu. When you make ridiculous picks its tough to look at the bright side. Instead you just have to root for the Browns as your second favorite team now like me!
Dave isn't Gene. Give him a chance to go with his guy first. I'd rather be happy and optimistic then bummed and go root for the browns then.
Quote:Until Bridgewater is drafted to Houston.

Dodged a bullet.
Quote:Clowney and Bridgewater... I have lost all confidence in Dave!

Yeah, because that happened.

If your going to go this route at least wait until it actually happens. On top of that, Caldwell has no idea how the board shakes out, and Bridgewater wasn't his guy, Bortles was. It's not about who the fans like, its about who he/gus decide is the guy that they think can lead this franchise to a superbowl. That is obviously Bortles.
Me too, pre-ordering Madden...right...now  :yes:

Bortles really reminds me of Big Ben but with slightly less arm strength and more

Mobility.