Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Houston Clowney AND Bridgewater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Barring something ridiculous in the next couple picks. Looks like Houston is going to be getting both Clowney and Bridgewater... Something doesn't seem fair.
Quote:Barring something ridiculous in the next couple picks. Looks like Houston is going to be getting both Clowney and Bridgewater... Something doesn't seem fair.
Yep.

Must be nice being a Houston fan right now.
That sucks,.

I must admit, if the cards do fall this way, I will be extremely happy. Keeping my fingers crossed that no one jumps us on a trade. I am a Manziel fan, and I hated seeing him go to the QB graveyard otherwise known as Cleveland. Bridgewater would be a great consolation.

Conspiracy.

It's all in the great agenda to keep Jacksonville down.
Why is everyone so worried about the tinhorns? And Bridgewater for that matter.

Yeah, I wouldnt be too worried about Bridgewater or Clowney even. Worry that we got Bortles at 3.

Meh, if Teddy were that effective someone would've gone for him by now. Wouldn't be surprised if Houston passes.
Hopefully they prefer Carr

Quote:Yeah, I wouldnt be too worried about Bridgewater or Clowney even. Worry that we got Bortles at 3.

Not too worried about a guy HOU hasn't drafted yet, nor Clowney not playing with his hand on the ground.
Thanks Minnesota!!
HAHA. Feel better now? HOU just got SKIPPED.

Vikings: HAW HAW

Now HOU has to reach for a QB and they may actually win 5 games next year.

Thank God. I wish we would have taken Watkins and traded into Seattle's spot...

Quote:HAHA. Feel better now? HOU just got SKIPPED.

Haha I do! Great ending to day 1.
Well, so much for Bridgewater. I guess we go Nix or Hageman with #33. Can still get a QB later I suppose.

This is fun.
HOU got Munsoned by Minny.

[Image: 537_kingpin.jpg]

They can always draft Derrick Carr..... :woot:

Actually, they should. I think the guy will be pretty darn good.