Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles Highlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please feel free to post some so we can get hype. Anyone please. All I saw flash on the screen was 56 td's 19 ints. Not a bad ratio
Did anyone notice one of Bortles's highlights was him fumbling? He recovered and threw a completed pass, but the fumble came first.
As someone who has watched all of his games the past two years, many of them in person - trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks Uconn.. U know, I was just thinking. Dave picked the best all around QB. Durable. (hello Teddy) Of good character (we all know the bashing that would go on if we drafted Manziel, after the whole Blackmon thing, and Johnny gets chaotic character wise) Poised in the pocket. ( Hello Carr) And has prototypical size with a cannon and good accuracy.
Quote:Did anyone notice one of Bortles's highlights was him fumbling? He recovered and threw a completed pass, but the fumble came first.
yes but it wasnt as SPECTACULAR as Johnny Football's

Smile
Now lets watch Dave make this draft the best in the history of the franchise and watch all the sour faces turn sunny side up
Personally I would have preferred Bridgewater but I'm glad they went with Bortles over some of the alternatives.
Yo good look for the clip NYC. That was quite the sweetener
I just knew we would draft Mack and a qb in the 2nd, if not trading back into the 1st for Teddy. But now, we do have the luxury of the 5th yr option for the most important position in all of football (and the New face of this franchise)
Think we trade back into the 1st?
instead of watching highlights, Go on youtube and look up all of his games. I did it during the bowl season trying to "scout" who our qb would be, aka develop an opinion on which Qb I liked the most, and there's quite a few of his entire games on their, skip threw the defensive part, and watch everything about him. there's stuff in the highlights that people miss if they only watch that. 

The best highlight of Bortles is his hot girlfriend. 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-08-22-at-11.08.09-AM.png]

Not sure about the pick but I do like his personality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJueUfQjMbc

After seeing this I am cool with the pick!

Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJueUfQjMbc

After seeing this I am cool with the pick!

I have been watching a lot of the video including the whole games on youtube lately.  Hadn't seen much of him prior to the draft.  Dude's a lot more athletic then I expected.
From the highlights, terrible footwork, for a tall 232lb protypical NFL qb only has avg velocity, uses a lot of upper body to throw the deep passes.
Quote:The best highlight of Bortles is his hot girlfriend. 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-08-22-at-11.08.09-AM.png]
Hot and drunk? DUI mugshot

[Image: lindsey-duke-mugshot.jpg]
Pages: 1 2