Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: clowney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we gonna whip yo butt

twice a year

Quote:we gonna whip yo butt

twice a year
I'm confused. Who is "we", and who is "yo butt"?

I don't know if I should agree or disagree with you.

FWIW, I think Clowney will be decent, but very average. I would talk a lot of smack about it, but the Jags just took Bortles, so I have no room to talk. :/
Quote:we gonna whip yo butt

twice a year
Where is he going to line up? I would really like to know this answer or see it drawn out or something. Nobody seem to know how to answer this. 
Not gonna lie, Houston is piecing together a SICK defense. But relying on Fitz, an aging Arian Foster, and AJ on offense isn't that terrifying.
Quote:Not gonna lie, Houston is piecing together a SICK defense. But relying on Fitz, an aging Arian Foster, and AJ on offense isn't that terrifying.

Houston isn't relying on Fitz, he was signed just to be a veteran presence, Arian Foster has plenty of tread left on the tires, but I do expect Houston to draft another RB and they can get a player late in the draft.. RBs grow on trees now days and are a dime a dozen... and AJ is coming off one of his best years despite our horrible play last season.  DeAndre Hopkins had a fine rookie season and will have a year of experience under his belt... we also just added one of the best TEs in the draft, yeah..

Rome wasn't built in a day, so that side of the ball is in limbo until they figure out the QB position.. However their line play will be MUCH more improved and their offense won't have to score too many points for them to have a chance to win every single week.  This has been a meat and potatoes draft.. and I love meat and potatoes Smile  I hope they keep the trend going.. they are laying the foundation everything else will be built on. They have defiantly learned from the David Carr era.

Forgot about Hopkins....and Dennis Johnson. That dude gashed us both times last year.
Lots of money to be spending with new rookie salary cap.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/05/10/jad...draft-pics
Like you guys beat us twice last year right?

Quote:Like you guys beat us twice last year right?

What are you talking about? The Jags swept the Texans last season (hell everybody did, reason for #1 ovrl pick)...and you reason for posting your response in this thread is what? You swept us last year.. but that was last year.  Good luck holding down the fort against our front seven..
3 sacks against college competition doesn't strike me with fear

Quote:3 sacks against college competition doesn't strike me with fear
This is how I see it. Derrick Harvey 2.0 and where is he lining up because I remember when they tried to use Harvey in space lol. 
Quote:What are you talking about? The Jags swept the Texans last season (hell everybody did, reason for #1 ovrl pick)...and you reason for posting your response in this thread is what? You swept us last year.. but that was last year.  Good luck holding down the fort against our front seven..
Didn't seem to be a problem last year don't think 2 rookies is going to change that. 
Quote:What are you talking about? The Jags swept the Texans last season (hell everybody did, reason for #1 ovrl pick)...and you reason for posting your response in this thread is what? You swept us last year.. but that was last year.  Good luck holding down the fort against our front seven..

how well did we do against your front 7 last season? our o line was trash and it didnt matter. 2 rookies arent going to help you win. 
Quote:This is how I see it. Derrick Harvey 2.0 and where is he lining up because I remember when they tried to use Harvey in space lol. 

youre close but i say gholston 2.0. 
Quote:youre close but i say gholston 2.0. 
Yeah Gholston is a better comparison. Out of position and unmotivated is a bad combination.